• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    God bless my departed brothers that gave their lives for this country. Some were killed on their first tour some were killed on their 6th. I love remembering them just the way they were. They were heroes. Some were weird, some were badasses wanting to burn down that part of the world that the terrorists tend to spawn from. Some were just there for the college money. They all turned into heroes. I am sure they will forever live in peace and glory having spent so much time in hell and ultimately laying down his life so that their fellow brothers may live. God bless our heroes from all wars this great nation has fought in. It takes a special kind of mindset to sign on the dotted line for combat duty, and it takes a special kind of mindset to answer the call of the draft and go against their better judgment or feelings on the whole thing. So long as we have the spirit of the fighting American man, this country will stand, despite the best efforts of the unrealistic coexist people. Its a noble notion but reality is reality and peace has not come to man since the beginning of time. The pen is only mightier than the sword when there is a violent man with a rifle that knows how to use it backing up the person with the pen.
    I digress, regardless of generation of Soldier that gave his life for my beloved America, God bless you and keep you. "Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for another" For some of us it hits home close as we have personally know or have been there when our friends were KIA. For some there are just faceless names but no less appreciative of the sacrifice. For some family members of our heroes this holiday is especially hard I imagine. Anyhow however you chose to remember our fallen, i pray that they feel our appreciation and prayers wherever they find themselves in the next life.
    May God bless our fallen, their families, and our great country.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    God bless my departed brothers that gave their lives for this country. Some were killed on their first tour some were killed on their 6th. I love remembering them just the way they were. They were heroes. Some were weird, some were badasses wanting to burn down that part of the world that the terrorists tend to spawn from. Some were just there for the college money. They all turned into heroes. I am sure they will forever live in peace and glory having spent so much time in hell and ultimately laying down his life so that their fellow brothers may live. God bless our heroes from all wars this great nation has fought in. It takes a special kind of mindset to sign on the dotted line for combat duty, and it takes a special kind of mindset to answer the call of the draft and go against their better judgment or feelings on the whole thing. So long as we have the spirit of the fighting American man, this country will stand, despite the best efforts of the unrealistic coexist people. Its a noble notion but reality is reality and peace has not come to man since the beginning of time. The pen is only mightier than the sword when there is a violent man with a rifle that knows how to use it backing up the person with the pen.
    I digress, regardless of generation of Soldier that gave his life for my beloved America, God bless you and keep you. "Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for another" For some of us it hits home close as we have personally know or have been there when our friends were KIA. For some there are just faceless names but no less appreciative of the sacrifice. For some family members of our heroes this holiday is especially hard I imagine. Anyhow however you chose to remember our fallen, i pray that they feel our appreciation and prayers wherever they find themselves in the next life.
    May God bless our fallen, their families, and our great country.

[SUP]13 [/SUP]Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. [SUP]14 [/SUP]You are my friends if you do what I command. [SUP]15 [/SUP]I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

He is the best friend any of us could have, as he laid His life down for His friends(us)

He was not slain, as many grew up believing, His life could not be taken, so He laid it down

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Silence. Reflection. Rest in peace all.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never forget!!! If it was not for this storm, me and my family would be visiting my grandfather at Barrancas National Cemetery. Annual tradition to teach my kiddos that it's not me that give them everything they have! It's because people have laid down their life for me to have the freedom to provide for them!

Me and my son walking through Barrancas Cemetery two years ago. I cut some onions just looking at this picture.

Attachments

• 13339704_10100711293564292_3386306325233692395_n.jpg
      13339704_10100711293564292_3386306325233692395_n.jpg
      133.2 KB · Views: 117

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom