Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
What is yall'l problem If you lived in a good place you could get a new one for free, Just replace mine with a 50 gal D/E had to buy about 40 dollars of replacement parts. The ERC here has a program will give you one , just got to get it in . Just my 5 cents jj
I emailed them but no response. We are with EREC.