Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Rattle can Kawasaki

This is like the 3rd or 4th time I've painted her but I have it down to taking her apart, painting and putting her back together in a few hours now.
    If you wonder how hard it it's to spray paint a motorcycle, it's not...it's quite a bit of fun
    The header and exhaust was badly rusted, panels scratched, tank scratched and stickers peeling...removed all factory stickers, sanded everything and painted away.i think she looks like a beauty now. Used 1200* grill paint on the exhausts but didn't paint the gasket flange.
    Found a few other small fixes every time I have her pulled down now. Fun fun fun bikes
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. 5 Like Aaronious45's Post:

Nicely done. I would have went with a more "can you see me now color " but , still looks Good as new!!

Quote Originally Posted by DSPLCD1 View Post
    Nicely done. I would have went with a more "can you see me now color " but , still looks Good as new!!
    I like it to camouflage into the woods...ill be hunting off of it this year

I ueed the same high temp grill paint on a waterfouling shotgun barrel that was pitting. Degreased, two coats and did nothing but wipe it down for the next 10 years. Good stuff!
    Wild Rider

Those that give up their guns are on a self destructive fools errand. Tyranny shall never take what it didn't provide: not by paper, not by Court and not by force.

6. 2 Like wildrider666's Post:

45 ACP
    That looks really good. I had a KLR just like that and wish I had never sold it. Nice job

8. 2 Like bsmallz01's Post:

9MM
    What year is that pig? I have an 09!