• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prokrastin8r

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm a big fan. I've got a Carbon V Master Hunter that I picked up at a Pcola gun show several years ago. It's definitely a keeper. Thanks for the link- I'll check it out.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I also have some Cold Steel stuff too. I believe that for the money most of their products are worth it. IMO they have alot of that "Ninja" crap that is somewhat iffy though. NOT for me. --- SAWMAN

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Yes I like cold steel , we need a blade area on forum . Knifes , hawks ,spears , all edged tools ,and sone man toys . Bought and made . More blades out there than guns . Thanks maxfold

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ive read the quality of their products has gone down the past couple of years. Any truth to this??

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Not that ive seen , but ordered two trail hawks , and were marked tiawan , but everthing else is vgood , trench hawks were very good Q . Price x quality vgood

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sold one trench hawk today , thanks Ryan . He reminded me they could be used in plane for emergency exit tool ! They do look like ww2 crash axe ! Will buy another for friend who flies , thanks all maxfold

BigH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes sir, any suggestions for sharpening those other sides? There is a lot of meat there to take off with a traditional stone.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've had an itch for a Kukri Machette. And also, ever since I learned some folks carried tomahawks in vietnam and watching their effectiveness on one of the "modern weapons" comparison shows, I've wanted a nice tomahawk too.

neohornet

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've had an itch for a Kukri Machette. And also, ever since I learned some folks carried tomahawks in vietnam and watching their effectiveness on one of the "modern weapons" comparison shows, I've wanted a nice tomahawk too.

You should have jumped on the Trench Hawk that was for sale n here.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Yes sir, any suggestions for sharpening those other sides? There is a lot of meat there to take off with a traditional stone.

They sell some nice diamond stones that will remove metal quickly. Still have to go slow or use water to cool so as not to destroy the metal's temper. Smith's brand diamond files at Academy come in a two sided file, one side course one fine. Made for axes but should be a good tool for sharpening the other sides.

Kenny, those are nice machettes; even better are the older Kukri carbon V knives; I know mine is sharp as hell! Cold Steel has some wild machettes. I was really hoping they would get their Roman Spear out. It would have been cool coupled with the Gladius machette I recently gave my brother!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom