• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got this monster-mouse in my shed today.
    Thought about using my "sleeve gun" but went with my pellet rifle instead

Attachments

• KIMG0001.jpg
      KIMG0001.jpg
      831.3 KB · Views: 358

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well at my old age of 31, I'm not as fast as I one was. I was sweeping squirrel crap outta my shed when my spidey senses started tingling, this big boy, or Bouser, as he's becoming known across the nation, popped out and tried to eat my corn-nuggets, so I drew but I wasn't fast enough.
    Ran inside as this ferocious bear like creature chased me, grabbed my trusty .177x.09 and put one straight through my wall, followed by several more, then one finally into the terrible squeeking monster. Btw I'm completely serious and not trolling.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Damn good shootin'. Now skin him out, and cook 'em up with some grits, outta taste as good as tree rats. Hold on to that pelt, can make a great liner for a jock-strap.

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn good shootin'. Now skin him out, and cook 'em up with some grits, outta taste as good as tree rats. Hold on to that pelt, can make a great liner for a jock-strap.

Waaaayyy to much cup liner for me...I can make a spare furry gstring if you or Frank are interested

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Waaaayyy to much cup liner for me...I can make a spare furry gstring if you or Frank are interested

least you are an honest man...was going to say we could sew two pelts together if one is not big nuff, but you fessed up.....

heard there is a place in mich that gives top dollar on mice pelts...save it..coats run about seven hundred I think...

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I used to sell red squirrel tails to Mepp's. Maybe they'll give you more than Stan will. --- SAWMAN

Popx2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well at my old age of 31, I'm not as fast as I one was. I was sweeping squirrel crap outta my shed when my spidey senses started tingling, this big boy, or Bouser, as he's becoming known across the nation, popped out and tried to eat my corn-nuggets, so I drew but I wasn't fast enough.
    Ran inside as this ferocious bear like creature chased me, grabbed my trusty .177x.09 and put one straight through my wall, followed by several more, then one finally into the terrible squeeking monster. Btw I'm completely serious and not trolling.

^^^^^^^^freaking hilarious!

Top Bottom