• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Giwoody1956

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have a Remington 1100 28 inch vented rid with modified choke looks like new except a small blemish on forearm want to know what would be a fair price to ask want to fund another toy thanks gary

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
      IMG_0015.jpg
      965.9 KB · Views: 516

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I'm assuming it's a fixed choke and a 12 gauge ?
    $400 - $550 depending on how bad somebody wants it and how bad you want to get rid of it.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sad to say but Welloya is right. should bring more. but not in this area. and not having a screw in choke. Had a nice 1100 Mag. up for a long time, finally did a trade and got about 375 out of it. JUst got to find the right person. I have cut several down and fixed them up for 3-gun shoots. Just my 5 cents jj

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I actually started to put $350 as the lower end but hated to look too pessimistic.
    Another big part of it is how fast do you want to sell it ? You might hang onto it for months, bumping the ad weekly and you might get towards the higher end. Maybe.
    JJ, I love those old 1100 magnums. I've owned a couple of them over the years. I just don't use a magnum shotgun anymore.
    About the only thing I use a shotgun anymore for is dove and quail.

harveyspecter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I actually started to put $350 as the lower end but hated to look too pessimistic. Should you use rifle scope on shotgun? find answers here
    Another big part of it is how fast do you want to sell it ? You might hang onto it for months, bumping the ad weekly and you might get towards the higher end. Maybe.
    JJ, I love those old 1100 magnums. I've owned a couple of them over the years. I just don't use a magnum shotgun anymore.
    About the only thing I use a shotgun anymore for is dove and quail.

I have had 2 of the 1100 Remington Magnum shotguns, both of them would shot 2 3/4" shells but would not eject the empty. If you hand eject the shell it will not cycle a shell from the mag. to the barrell. That being said my expererance (sp) for the gun to work properly it need 3" shell to eject and cycle.

Last edited:

Az-Vic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    native Arizonan, moved ot panhandle 2 years ago, l
    Ive always liked the 1100 platform, but the guys I know around the country that seriously use a shotgun for predator control work, always referred to them as Remington 550s, due to the fact, they only work reliably half the time.
    I'm with the other guys, a realistic price point is around 400 bucks?

oyeme!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you are talking the price range of no more than $500 then you should give a serious look at the TriStar G2 Semis. Regardless of what you hear, they work and work well. They also have a no questions asked 5 year warranty on their products which is 4 years better than Beretta! Oh and the Beretta will cost you 3-4 times more. Good luck!

Top Bottom