• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac the knife

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    RWS Diana 48 air rifle! (Lists for over $600.00) ASKING $395.00.Lowered price to .$300.oo
    This sidelever spring-piston rifle is for
    Plinking, hunting, target shooting, spinners. That's what you can do with the RWS 48 air rifle! This sidelever spring-piston rifle is popular among airgunners who want affordable power and accuracy. Some U.S. field target clubs use the RWS 48 exclusively! The RWS 48 is loaded through a sliding breech mechanism.
    The Side cocking lever operates with a Ratcheting device that prevents accidental release, and you can safely stop mid way and take a break or get a better grip and then continue cocking the rifle.(Safety ) It does have a hefty spring.

This rifle is not for children ,Its very sturdy and heavy like a real hunting rifle ,all wood and metal.Very accurate and Reliable,A pleasure to shoot.
    The beautiful well-balanced beech Monte Carlo stock is extended and padded for greater comfort.

At 1110fps in .177 (750 mps), this rifle propels pellets at .22 rim-fire velocities! This tremendous power is generated by the use of a very robust spring piston power plant cocked by a side lever action. The action is mounted into an extended beech Monte Carlo stock to reduce felt recoil and to aid in achieving accuracy potential.

Not designed for the faint hearted, this is one impressive air rifle, both in performance and presence. It fulfills its purpose as a potent, full-size sporting airgun suitable for either pest control or field target shooting, yet it does so with both balance and grace. The substantial one-piece Monte Carlo stock allows for comfortable offhand shooting and adds to the overall sensation that the Model 48 is a force to be reckoned with.

The rifle is fitted with a finely rifled, fixed barrel system loaded via sliding breech opening. Its full accuracy potential is realized by the use of the quality RWS airgun scope mounted to the scope rail.
    Specs
    Manufacturer RWS (Germany )
    Caliber 0.177 cal
    Velocity 1100 fps
    Ammo Type Pellets
    Action Sidelever
    Barrel Style Rifled
    Blowback No
    Fire Mode Single-shot
    Gun Weight 8.5
    Hop Up No
    Loudness 3-Medium
    Mechanism Spring piston
    Safety- Automatic engageing
    Rear Sights Adjustable for windage and elevation
    Trigger Pull 3.3 (adjustable)
    PM or Text Me ---Mac 418-1451

Attachments

• IMG_3102.JPG
      IMG_3102.JPG
      59.7 KB · Views: 356
    • IMG_3103.JPG
      IMG_3103.JPG
      48.4 KB · Views: 343
    • IMG_3104.JPG
      IMG_3104.JPG
      35.2 KB · Views: 350
    • IMG_3111.PNG
      IMG_3111.PNG
      101.2 KB · Views: 348
    • IMG_1543 (2).JPG
      IMG_1543 (2).JPG
      101.9 KB · Views: 342
    • IMG_1542 (2).JPG
      IMG_1542 (2).JPG
      72.6 KB · Views: 341
    • IMG_1540.JPG
      IMG_1540.JPG
      69.9 KB · Views: 350
    • IMG_3101.JPG
      IMG_3101.JPG
      61.1 KB · Views: 341
    Last edited:

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Very Nice Air Rifle

I agree... One of my friends that does custom tunes on my Benjamin PCP's has one with a custom shroud LDC / Air stripper (Suppressor) built in. I almost bought it from him. It's a .22 though. I am just not into the springers...

bsmallz01

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    For what it's worth I have a lower end model of RWC which is kick ass. These guns are amazing. When I was sighting it in I was shooting one hole at 30 yards. These guns are for real. I wish this one was available before I bought mine.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Here is a pic of them and his dogs butt... LOL

2-13-2017%208-33-37%20PM_zpsbukjzpwz.jpg

Top Bottom