• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the procedure went well, doctor saw nothing that she needs to fix, the vessel that ruptured, sealed itself and shut down...new vessels are supplying blood to the area..

recovery will be ongoing, for a lifetime, but hopefully,after a year, she will regain most of her strength...

Glory to God.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    my wife's little brother was killed in an accident early this morning. pray for her. this is the same type event that triggered her stroke 2 yrs ago..he was about 10yrs younger than her

we are not promised the next breath..tell loved ones you love them, every time you leave them, as it may be the last time you see them in this life

I hope alcohol was not involved, but I fear it is...if anyone still drinks and drives, remember this.;

quit that shit.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Prayers for your entire family!! I have just read through this post as I was not aware of it before. I wept the hole way through. Today my mom would be 60 years old. We lost her last year to metastatic lung cancer. There was nothing that could be done. The Lord took her 3 months after diagnosis. He was Merciful in my moms case. I just rejoice that he has granted your family healing and pray that your wife continues to improve... It sounds like she knows the Lord and understands that it was part of His plan to bring her brother home... He truly is the lucky one because he is dining with Jesus today. Continue to love one another and love the Lord while we wait for him to call us home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Praying with you and your family. Peace and strength in Jesus name.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Praying for the Lord to grant your family his grace in this time of loss

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Crap Caveman, this sure is a tough break for your poor wife. I wish her (and you) strength but with the reservoir of faith on this forum pulling for you guys I'm sure everything will be fine.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Somehow I missed this thread previously but I want to send prayers to you, your wife and your entire family. I know how hard it is to deal with illness when the love of your life has something you can do nothing about. And now to have loss on top of it is very tough. My wife's mother died last year, 9 days later my wife was diagnosed with a very bad form of brain cancer so we have been dealing with that for 14 months now. Thank God she is still with me and doing pretty well right now.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Somehow I missed this thread previously but I want to send prayers to you, your wife and your entire family. I know how hard it is to deal with illness when the love of your life has something you can do nothing about. And now to have loss on top of it is very tough. My wife's mother died last year, 9 days later my wife was diagnosed with a very bad form of brain cancer so we have been dealing with that for 14 months now. Thank God she is still with me and doing pretty well right now.

it is hard for many people, when bad times come to good people, so many want to say why did God do this?

God always does good and pure things, not evil. satan attacks us all, whether we are Christians or not, he wants to destroy us all, he hates the human race

we must resist, and give more praise to God, and hold on to those good memories when bad times come

Job's wife told Job to curse God and die, Job's response was; even though He slay me, yet will I praise and worship Him.
    my mother passed from a brain tumor also, too deep to operate on, chemo and radiation did nothing but prolong the end.

my prayers for you and your family also sir

courage is not : having the strength to go on, courage is going on when you don't have the strength..

picman60

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In the name of Jesus we believe in a miracle now! Praise be to Jesus!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    In the name of Jesus we believe in a miracle now! Praise be to Jesus!

amen brother. thank you.

just had her to the head doc to day , for yearly check..doing better, but headaches have come back, I think related to stress from her brother and daddy's death this year...

Latest posts

Top Bottom