• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hey guys: Here is the link to the scores: https://practiscore.com/results/new/30525.

We had great weather once again unlike what was going on here last weekend when the Cowboys had to shoot. Great folks showed up again to shoot (as always). Welcome to all the new-to-us shooters who came out and tried their hand. We will have some more challenging stages at the next match on Saturday the 28th as that is the fourth Saturday. So DO NOT come looking for us this Saturday the 21st. Look for more movers and the dreaded "Weak hand" shooting scenarios. Great to see John Kingsley shooting with us again and Tom Villeneuve came out to shoot the side match with a new toy. Good to see you Tom. One of our regulars Ed "Don't shoot ME!" Whittlesey is recovering from the flue so we hope to have him back with us soon.

The side match will be rifles on the 28th. Happy shooting to you all in your other disciplines and your plinking and practice sessions. If you know someone who needs the link, please forward it to them and if anyone wishes to get on our NWFDPS email blast this they can PM me.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am missing my black swiss army knife. The last time I saw it was at stage 3. If any one finds it please let me know. Thanks.

Top Bottom