Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last edited:

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    AEgument,
    I don't make it down to Naples all that often, but if I do in the near future I will let you know. On another note do you think you can add your location in with your profile.
    Thanks

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Ahhhhhhh ..... Naples. I used to fish down there out of Port O' The Islands. Had many of great dinners at the Snook Inn.

Anyway...got a buddy that sill lives on Marco and will call him as soon as he get's home from the Keys(probably another week or so)and see what he knows. --- SAWMAN

ARgument

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just pulled all my ammo from the garage... stored up for years.. Holy cwap... now i have mixed emotions about shooting.. I filled the bottom of my closet floor with all i have... OMG.. If i start shooting i'll be depleting ammo.. At the same time I can't replenish that ammo for as cheep as I bought it years ago..
    On the other hand... If the house goes up in flames... the local fire dept. is gonna have a long talk with me when it's over..

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ahhhhhhh ..... Naples. I used to fish down there out of Port O' The Islands. Had many of great dinners at the Snook Inn.

Anyway...got a buddy that sill lives on Marco and will call him as soon as he get's home from the Keys(probably another week or so)and see what he knows. --- SAWMAN

I actually moved here from key largo.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Hey Matt, got access to a 23' Whaler at Port O' The Islands Marina and a list of good numbers if you wanna head down sometimes. I'm not really good at the Snook but we can kick the crap outta trout and reds. --- SAWMAN

Khaot1c

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Used to fish for snook a lot when I lived in Port St. Lucie. That was before I joined the Air Force though - so 20some years ago. I'm trying my hand at reds/trout here in the bay. I hear Snook fishing has just declined so much because of overfishing. But that's what the G&W folks always say when there's 'problems'. Sure, more often than not it's true. Don't know how many times i've seen fish taken shorter than legal limits or in higher number than posted bag limits. Anyway.........

Latest posts

Top Bottom