Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Shotgun Light mounts

I'd like to see pictures and descriptions of how you have mounted a light to your shotgun. Please include the brand/model of shotgun, light, mount, and any other related accessories, as well as your method of activation, and why you chose the above. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No pics, sorry but this is the universal one I use
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Light-or-Las...EAAOSweW5U3RTW
    Vietnam Vet...Vets Helping Vets...To ALL who Serve: Thank You for your Service!
    The 6.8SPCII is the #1 choice for hunting deer and hogs with an AR15

VETS for TRUMP 2020 ** KEEP AMERICA GREAT !! "VICTORY"

I use a Nebo quick detach clamp for my Winchester 1300 and Mossberg 930. It works fine as long as you don't lose the 4 small rubber pieces.

Name:  41KsHMMuz3L.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  27.6 KB

If you remove/replace it a lot you'll probably lose them like I did. Only problem is the clamp will move around no matter how tight you dare to make it on your feed tube. Watch the light move after only 6 shots. Easy fix with home made rubber strips from an old inner tube. Or just get a better clamp. My KSG shotgun has a picatinny rail so the sky's the limit for light clamps.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

22LR
    Elzetta Tactical Shotgun Flashlight Mount https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004R5V47C?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I can't remember the mount or the light or the laser names or models. I bought and use a universal mount that I got from Amazon though. Both the laser and light are activated on the device itself. I thought about putting a pressure switch on the light. But I just prefer to have an on/off option. The push buttons are easily operated with my index finger from the pump fore end.

It's mounted on my magazine tube and not the barrel.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Telum Pisces; 05-20-2018 at 02:43 PM.