• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here you go, you creepy ass crackers. Lose the house and get your checkbooks out. infidel_ro-1520301746479.jpg

Attachments

• infidel_ro-1520301746479.jpg
      infidel_ro-1520301746479.jpg
      126 KB · Views: 235

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't have a problem with this as long as its in the form of a one way boat ticket to wherever ancestry.com says their DNA is from. I don't want anyone to stay here against their will.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We should get credits for welfare already paid.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oakland coffee shop refuses to serve cops...

but a baker has to bake a cake for fags?

and what the hell is toxic masculinity?

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Oakland-coffee-shop-refuses-to-serve-police-12742145.php

The post went on to affirm that Hasta Muerte does not serve police because “police presence compromises our feeling of physical & emotional safety.”“Since then, cop supporters are trying to publicly shame us online with low reviews because this particular police visitor was Latino,” the shop wrote.“We need the support of the actual community to keep this place safe, not police. Especially in an area faced by drug sales and abuse, homelessness, and toxic masculinity as we see here on this block.”

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OOPS! Well, welcome your Virtue Signaling ass to the convoluted world of SBR regulations.

ATF investigating after congressional candidate cut apart AR-15

...others said Mallard broke federal law by taking a legal firearm and altering it, making it into an illegal one. Many of them referred to details contained within the Sawed-Off Shotgun and Sawed-Off Rifle Act which, in part, prohibits people (except for those permitted by the act) from having a rifle that has been "modified to an overall length of less than 26 inches."

http://www.13newsnow.com/article/ne...ional-candidate-cut-apart-ar-15/291-526898428

Last edited:

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Reparations are voluntary...for now. But save up your whiteness credits. You'll probably get a bill from the IRS before long.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Reparations are voluntary...for now. But save up your whiteness credits. You'll probably get a bill from the IRS before long.

thanks for reminding me. I have something special put aside for some special deserving folks..

its only fair.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Say, do you happen to remember back during the 2016 election when Donald Trump suggested, after saying there was nothing Americans could do if Hillary got elected and started stuffing the Supreme Court with liberal appointees, that, oh well on second though, maybe “the Second Amendment people” could do something about it? The media went into an absolute frenzy, accusing Trump of insinuating that the final chance to stop Clinton’s agenda would be assassination.

http://unfilteredpatriot.com/democrat-second-amendment-may-be-solution-to-donald-trump/

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    main-qimg-d8251c5d849c9642cfd2e8d67909844d-c

There are nearly twice as many guns in the average gun-owning household today as there were 20 years ago, according to new Wonkblog estimates based data from surveys and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. In 2013, there were an estimated 8.1 firearms in the typical gun-owning household, according to these data. In 1994, the average gun-owning household owned 4.2 guns.
    imrs.php

These numbers comport with what survey research has shown for several years now: the share of gun-owning households has been declining over the past 20 years and possibly more, according to numbers from Gallup and the General Social Survey. On the other hand, domestic firearm production and imports of firearms have risen sharply, particularly in recent years. If those numbers are correct, it follows that increasing gun purchases are being driven primarily by existing owners stocking up rather than first-time buyers.
    Plenty has been written about the decline in overall gun ownership rates. Many of these stories are based on the General Social Survey's data, which shows household ownership rates falling from over 50 percent in the 1970s to around 32 percent today. Some gun rights advocates dispute these numbers, preferring to use Gallup's household ownership rates instead, which have remained essentially flat over the same period.
    But even Gallup's numbers show a decline in gun ownership since the early 1990s, from 54 percent of households in late 1993 to 43 percent as of this fall. And regardless of whether overall ownership rates are flat or falling, one thing that's largely been overlooked is how more guns and fewer gun owners means that firearms are being concentrated in fewer hands than ever before.
    I calculated the per-household estimates as follows: I multiplied the total number of households in the U.S. (from the Census) by the share of households owning guns. Given the differences between the Gallup and GSS numbers on household ownership (something of a survey mystery), rather than pick one I used them both, to create high and low bounds for the number of gun-owning households.
    I divided the total number of guns in the U.S. by the number of gun-owning households to arrive at an average number of guns per household. For the final number each year, I took the average of the estimate created by the GSS and Gallup household ownership rates.
    Important caveat, as always: these are estimates built upon estimates, so there's a fair amount of wiggle room in the actual numbers. However, the overall trend of increasing guns per household is generally not in dispute. And the numbers comport with other estimates of the number of guns per gun-owning household, like a 2006 study finding that the average individual gun-owner owned 6.6 guns in 2004.
    Also important: these are averages, which are a very blunt instrument for understanding the distribution of guns in the population. In all likelihood, there's a situation where a small percentage of gun owners own a huge number of guns, which brings the average up for everyone. For instance, that same 2006 study found that the top 20 percent of gun owners owned 65 percent of America's firearms. The top 3 percent of gun owners averaged over 25 firearms each.
    For many owners guns are like tools, and you need different tools for different jobs: a rifle for hunting deer. A shotgun for hunting duck. A pistol for self-defense. An AR-15 for fun. Etc.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The story is about Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke. Apparently, several employees of the agency have come forward to CNN to report that Zinke (GASP) doesn’t really think that diversity should be the number one goal when hiring and firing staff.
    Let’s take a look:
    Three high-ranking Interior officials from three different divisions said that Zinke has made several comments with a similar theme, saying “diversity isn’t important,” or “I don’t care about diversity,” or “I don’t really think that’s important anymore.”
    Each time, Zinke followed with something along the lines of, “what’s important is having the right person for the right job,” or “I care about excellence, and I’m going to get the best people, and you’ll find we have the most diverse group anyone’s ever had,” the sources said.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the lines have been drawn, the battle is ongoing, which side do you stand on?

When former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.

more..
    https://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-o...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you think the gun ownership polls are correct, I like many of my friends always answer the questions about whether or not there any guns in the household with a no. A couple of years back every doctor I went to ask that question. I’m guessing that many more folks answer no to avoid any negative feed back as well . It’s much easier to just say no than to go into why it’s none of their business. I believe the gun polls are deeply flawed and the actual number of folks that own a gun is much higher than the polls show.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If you think the gun ownership polls are correct, I like many of my friends always answer the questions about whether or not there any guns in the household with a no. A couple of years back every doctor I went to ask that question. I’m guessing that many more folks answer no to avoid any negative feed back as well . It’s much easier to just say no than to go into why it’s none of their business. I believe the gun polls are deeply flawed and the actual number of folks that own a gun is much higher than the polls show.

100 %guarantee the number of households that have guns are much greater than polls show....

i own only a slingshot and 5 smooth stones, and a 100 yr old double barrell with no firing pins...

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What kind of Drs are you guys going to? My dentist saw my Glock print while I was being reclined back in a dentists chair, said he keeps it in his car. My chiropractor, I mentioned it because I was curious if it could be the cause of back pain, had one in his office desk. I’d be finding a new Dr if I didn’t think he could be trusted with personal info.
    I haven’t been to a medical Dr for myself in years so I can’t comment pertaining to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom