5   0   0
    Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The following history lesson was sent to me by a good friend:

"Beer & the Wheel…

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel.

Beer required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture.

Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

The wheel was invented to get man to the beer and vice versa. These two were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:

1. Liberals.
    2. Conservatives.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to BBQ at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.

Other men who were less skilled at hunting (called 'vegetarians' which was an early human word meaning 'bad hunter') learned to live off the Conservatives by showing up for the nightly BBQ's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hairdressing. This was the beginning of the liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men “evolved” into women. Others became known as girlie-men. Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that Conservatives provided.

Over the years Conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass for obvious reasons.

Modern Liberals like special flavored beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine spritzers or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare. Another interesting evolutionary side note: many liberal women have higher testosterone levels than their men.

Most college professors, social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, film makers in Hollywood, group therapists and community organizers are liberals. Liberals meddled in our national pastime and invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink real beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are members of the military, big game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, engineers, corporate executives, athletes, airline pilots, and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other Conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when Conservatives were coming to America. They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history. It should be noted that a liberal may have a momentary urge to respond angrily to this post.

A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be shared immediately to other true believers and to just piss off more liberals.

And there you have it. Let your next action reveal your true self, I'm going to grab a few beers and grill some steaks!"

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM"

WRITTEN BY A 21 YEAR OLD FEMALE. Wow, this girl has a great plan! The last thing she would do is the best.

This was written by a 21yr. old female who gets it. It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.
    This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco, TX

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligation.Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Nothing the matter with a vasectomy for all of the volunteer fathers who don't support their children!!

Put me in charge of government housing.Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you.We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write I've violated someone's rights, realize all of the above is voluntary.If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self-esteem," consider it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered

self-esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

I love this one.
    AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The BIG Lie: "I entered as one of the poorest men in Congress, left one of the poorest men in government, in Congress and as vice president. I made no money while I was in there other than my salary."
    —Joe Biden

so how did your net worth go over 15 million since you left the vp…..?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    IMG_3464.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_3464.PNG
      IMG_3464.PNG
      252.6 KB · Views: 172

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    "IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM"

WRITTEN BY A 21 YEAR OLD FEMALE. Wow, this girl has a great plan! The last thing she would do is the best.

This was written by a 21yr. old female who gets it. It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.
    This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco, TX

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligation.Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Nothing the matter with a vasectomy for all of the volunteer fathers who don't support their children!!

Put me in charge of government housing.Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you.We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write I've violated someone's rights, realize all of the above is voluntary.If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self-esteem," consider it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered

self-esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

I love this one.
    AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

And the rest of the story.....56 year old dude. Still a true story.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jacksonville.com/article/20130228/NEWS/801256836?template=ampart

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My problem with that is both stories are from the internet. One or both could be a lie, most folks will choose the one they like best and argue that it is correct. :peace::peace:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    IMG_3530.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_3530.PNG
      IMG_3530.PNG
      265.8 KB · Views: 217

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Caveman, I think that if I was somewhere and one of these idiots started this kind of shit I would have to get involved There would not leave as happy campers.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I'm with Larry. I would look at this as kicking a man when he is down.
    There are plenty of mistreated dogs in the world. These complainers should go after their owners and not be so damn stoopid as to think a guide dog is actually treated badly.
    The dogs owner depends on his dog to go through life as "normally" as he can be. Treating a guide dog OR service dog in any other way than as a super loyal part of the family would be counter productive.
    Yep . . . I would have to come to the dog owners defense. --- SAWMAN

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom