• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "The Ivanka Trump email situation is EXACTLY like Hillary Clinton's, except for the unsecured server, classified information, destruction of 30,000 subpoenaed records, bleaching the hard drives, then smashing them all with hammers."
    —Twitter satirist @hale_razor

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Insert sarcasm font-:( Democrats never break laws it’s just Republican jealousy, don’t you know:(
    Reality check they’re like a friends thieving little brother who told his brothers kids to “Just deny it, even if they saw you doing something deny it”
    I think the Democrats took lessons from him. He had been dead 6 months and Crime-Stoppers were still running ads looking for him. I called them but they wouldn’t give me the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Trump’s ‘New Africa Strategy’: No More ‘Aid Without Effect’:

"Bolton stated: 'We will ensure that U.S. taxpayer dollars for aid are used efficiently and effectively. The United States will no longer provide indiscriminate assistance across the entire continent without focus or prioritization, and we will no longer support unproductive, unsuccessful, and unaccountable U.N. peacekeeping missions. We want something more to show for Americans’ hard-earned taxpayer dollars. Under our new Africa strategy, we will target U.S. funding toward key countries and particular strategic objectives. All U.S. aid on the continent will advance U.S. interests and help African nations move towards self-reliance.

"Bolton suggested foreign aid would be withheld from states hostile to U.S. interests at the United Nations (U.N.) and other international fora. 'Countries that repeatedly vote against the United states in international forums or take actions counter to U.S. interests should not receive generous American foreign aid,' assessed Bolton. '[We] will ensure that all U.S. foreign aid in all corners of the globe advance U.S. interests'.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/13/trumps-new-africa-strategy-no-more-aid-without-effect/

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, not so fast:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/04/world/middleeast/trump-syria-troops.html

Mathis joined Trump Amin long after Trump talked about getting out of Shit holes. Should not have been a surprise to Mad Dog Mathis. Withdrawal is not happening over night nor in a few weeks. I think its a good call by the Pres, others do not.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^That's not surprising for Google. I use it in Chrome (since Google owns it and thus knows what you search anyway) but my default search engine in Firefox is DuckDuckGo. I use both browsers about an equal amount of the time.

Interestingly it appears Google used a definition from an obscure site called Quizlet.com whereas DuckDuckGo got theirs from The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language. Guess if you look hard enough you can find what best fits your agenda.:eek:hwell:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I was thinking;
    If only 11 million people have Obama-Care, how will 24 million people die if it is repealed? Will an additional 13 million people be randomly shot, poisoned, or spayed?

I was thinking;
    If Donald Trump deleted all of his emails, wiped his server with Bleachbit (Like Hillary) and destroyed all of his phones with a hammer, would the Mainstream Media suddenly lose all interest in the story and declare him innocent. (Like Hillary)

I was thinking;
    If women do the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money? I really like this one

I was thinking;
    If you rob a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or is it just an Undocumented Withdrawal ?

I was thinking;
    We should stop calling them all ‘Entitlements’. Welfare, Food Stamps, WIC, ad nausea are not entitlements . They are taxpayer-funded handouts, and shouldn’t be called entitlements at all. Social Security and Veterans Benefits are Entitlements because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

I was thinking;
    If Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that mean they’re Islamophobic?

I was thinking;
    If Liberals don’t believe in biological gender and promote transgenders, then why did they march for women’s rights?

I was thinking;
    How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders? How did Russia get Donna Brazile to leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton in advance of the debates?

I was thinking;
    Why is it that Democrats think Super delegates are fine, but they have a problem with the Electoral College?

I was thinking;
    If you don’t want the FBI involved in elections, don’t nominate someone who’s being investigated by the FBI.

I was thinking;
    If Hillary’s speeches/screeches cost $250,000 an hour, how come no one shows up to her free ones?

I was thinking;
    The DNC is mad at Russia because they ‘think’ they are trying to manipulate our election by exposing that the DNC is manipulating our election.

I was thinking;
    If Democrats don’t want foreigners involved in our elections, why do they think it’s alright for illegal’s to vote?

I think,,,, I’m going to quit thinking for a while…my head hurts

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom