• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If your American flag is in your yard you do not half mast it anyway. ---- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maryland asshats did reverse and put the POW/MIA Flag back up. However, THEY SAID they were going to get more "rings" so they could mount and fly the gay pride flag below the POW/MIA Flag. STILL DISRESPECTFUL IMO

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."
    —Ronald Reagan

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Luckily there was enough outrage that they put it back the next day, but still...

That rainbow BS has NO PLACE on a flagpole near the Stars-n-Stripes. Might as well fly any take-your-pick of corporate shill crap... that flagpole looks very close to the same height as the one the US Flag is on. Granted, it's supposed to be shorter, even if a only an inch or two, but that kind of discrepancy gets lost in the shuffle, and the same libtards who want to fly the BS-pride rainbow "next to" the US Flag think it's ok or equal.

What another crock of shit. LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ... who cares? Why isn't there a "Heterosexual Pride" Month? What kind of flag would you fly?

Hmmm. Discussion grenade. Nevermind.

Reminds me that I've gotta replace my POW/MIA flag for Flag Day... it flies 24/7 on the pole right below the Red White and Blue. I don't "half-mast", either. Unless it's important. 98% of these knee-jerk reactionary Half-Mast days/weeks/months are utter BS, too. If you don't half-mast for every fallen troop, then why the hell should I for some victim of a crime? Just because the media is outraged? Get bent. She flies tall, and she lowers to half-mast for only the most solemn of reasons.

brother from another mother...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Who says building a border wall won't work? The Chinese built one over
    2,000 years ago and they still don't have any Mexicans

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "The problem is that college costs have skyrocketed versus inflation due to government interference in loans, and the solution people are proposing is to have the government pay off those loans, giving colleges even less incentive to cut costs. There would be no student debt crisis if colleges hadn't been fueled into an inflation of costs. If you're talking about loans and nothing about making colleges reduce costs, despite all you posturing about caring about students, you are a bad person and making things worse."
    —Frank J. Fleming

Add to that the cost of healthcare, the cost of mortgages, the cost of dying, and anything and everything the bloated carcass of federal government meddles into.

We don't need any more federal intrusions into the free market. What we need is the free market to tell governments, federal, state and local, to stuff it up each other's asses until their collective noses bleed.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "The problem is that college costs have skyrocketed versus inflation due to government interference in loans, and the solution people are proposing is to have the government pay off those loans, giving colleges even less incentive to cut costs. There would be no student debt crisis if colleges hadn't been fueled into an inflation of costs. If you're talking about loans and nothing about making colleges reduce costs, despite all you posturing about caring about students, you are a bad person and making things worse."
    —Frank J. Fleming

Add to that the cost of healthcare, the cost of mortgages, the cost of dying, and anything and everything the bloated carcass of federal government meddles into.

We don't need any more federal intrusions into the free market. What we need is the free market to tell governments, federal, state and local, to stuff it up each other's asses until their collective noses bleed.

I dunno. With these student loan payoffs in the works, I wouldn't mind my mortgage and truck being paid off. Since we're already arbitrarily just paying shit off...it can't hurt right???!!! Let them intrude into my debts...and up my credit score...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dunno. With these student loan payoffs in the works, I wouldn't mind my mortgage and truck being paid off. Since we're already arbitrarily just paying shit off...it can't hurt right???!!! Let them intrude into my debts...and up my credit score...

Regrettably, your successes (even with debt) make you a target from which to draw funds/taxes for income redristribution. You might want to put some aside for 100% coverage illegal alien health care and Reparations too. Wish I was joking.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah,and the Russians will not have to try near as hard as they did last time.
    In fact they might as well go ahead and sit this one out until the next vote for the House of Reps.
    During the last two debates,did anybody happen to hear any questions re. "the green new deal". Was sooooooo much wishing that the mods would have asked . . . "Everybody in favor of the green new deal please raise your hands".
    What will control the next Presidential election is how informed are the people voting. But mama always said . . . "Stupid is as stupid does".
    The Democratz have NOTHING !! ---- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yeah,and the Russians will not have to try near as hard as they did last time.
    In fact they might as well go ahead and sit this one out until the next vote for the House of Reps.
    During the last two debates,did anybody happen to hear any questions re. "the green new deal". Was sooooooo much wishing that the mods would have asked . . . "Everybody in favor of the green new deal please raise your hands".
    What will control the next Presidential election is how informed are the people voting. But mama always said . . . "Stupid is as stupid does".
    The Democratz have NOTHING !! ---- SAWMAN

don't know, I have direct tv, they are in contract disute with nbc 15, I was locked out, didn't not (thank God) watch it, even though it was on MSNBC, I don't watch that channel

can't see more than 2,3 people on here watching all of that garbage..

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never underestimate your enemy, in their fantasy world all things are possible.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    IMG_2560.PNG

IMG_2558.PNG

IMG_2555.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_2560.PNG
      IMG_2560.PNG
      232.8 KB · Views: 255
    • IMG_2558.PNG