• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess the British forgot what real nazi's are like when they are across the English Channel with daily bombing raids and V1/V2 rockets indiscriminately killing their subjects. A lot of our folks don't know either.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i love it that Trump pisses off liberals. I spent 8 long years being ashamed of the president that was in office before him. It never ceases to amaze me that they still think he was good for the well being of America .

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    i love it that Trump pisses off liberals. I spent 8 long years being ashamed of the president that was in office before him. It never ceases to amaze me that they still think he was good for the well being of America .

I love that trump can’t seem to decide if he believes his own intelligence briefings or not.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, from the lying former Director, CIA to primary FBI and Special Counsel Investigators in Gov Agencies and White House Leakers: have put a target on Trumps back since the primaries campaign: the swamp and bureaucracy have not been drained. I'd be apprehensive about taking anything at face value too. I don't think anyone would say Trump is an articulate off the cuff speaker. Another mole hill turned into a mountain. IMHO

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Close your eyes if you want, but the fact are that on international news two days ago, Trump showed his yellow streak to Putin and he refused to accept the unanimous findings of the USA's own intelligence agencies. Instead, he side with a dictator. Then yesterday, in the face of universal condemnation, he came up with a weak ass excuse of "I misspoke". No one believe that and he looks even weaker.

BTW those who think that Russian meddling is limited to the Hillary/Sander's issue need to watch more news It is a lot more involved that than and it is a lot more scary.

BTW2 - have y'all followed the story about he Russian agent who infiltrated the NRA? She was charged yesterday.

BTW3 Trump does not like the provision of NATO that requires mutual defense i.e. that an attack on one NATO member is an attack on all NATO members
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...d-lead-to-world-war-iii/ar-AAAf8xN?li=BBnb7Kx

Last edited:

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, from the lying former Director, CIA to primary FBI and Special Counsel Investigators in Gov Agencies and White House Leakers: have put a target on Trumps back since the primaries campaign: the swamp and bureaucracy have not been drained. I'd be apprehensive about taking anything at face value too.

The findings were from Trump's own appointees . For example Coats, and Wray. Also the men and women who did this investigation are career intelligence officers who have spent their lives doing this. To dismiss them and being part of the swamp simply because you don't like their conclusions is a disservice to folks who help to protect our country.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It may be enlightening to check the "service career length" of some of the known anti Trump former Gov employees. An appointment is a position, trust is an expectation and both may be met or fall short. Several Appointees are no longer in those positions.

I never mentioned any document or originators, so I couldn't like, dislike or dismiss them. I mentioned now known bad players (IMHO) and I'd be "apprehensive" (relating to perception and understanding) about taking anything at face value too.

I request you refrain from comments like the one inferring "my" broad brush disservice to others, thats trying to make THIS a mountain out a mole hill again and not based on what I actually stated (review above). It may be a case of over eagerness to jump on anything Trump, but you would know better then I.

I'm done with this, shadow box if you want to.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love that trump can’t seem to decide if he believes his own intelligence briefings or not.

Do you mean the briefings given by the same intelligence bureaus that missed seeing 9/11 coming? The same intelligence bureaus that missed seeing the Boston marathon bombing coming even though they were given the names of the eventual terrorists before hand? The same intelligence bureaus that missed seeing the Orlando shooting coming even though they had prior information about him? The same intelligence bureaus that said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? The same intelligence bureaus that used a made up dossier paid for by a competing political campaign to get FISA warrants against the Trump campaign. The same intelligence bureaus that under obama had a communist at the head of the CIA? I'm not going to bother listing more but, there's many more mistakes than that. Why would President Trump believe anything they say? If it was me everyone in the upper managemnet levels of all our intelligence agencies would have been gone in my first 30 days in office.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Do you mean the briefings given by the same intelligence bureaus that missed seeing 9/11 coming? The same intelligence bureaus that missed seeing the Boston marathon bombing coming even though they were given the names of the eventual terrorists before hand? The same intelligence bureaus that missed seeing the Orlando shooting coming even though they had prior information about him? The same intelligence bureaus that said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? The same intelligence bureaus that used a made up dossier paid for by a competing political campaign to get FISA warrants against the Trump campaign. The same intelligence bureaus that under obama had a communist at the head of the CIA? I'm not going to bother listing more but, there's many more mistakes than that. Why would President Trump believe anything they say? If it was me everyone in the upper managemnet levels of all our intelligence agencies would have been gone in my first 30 days in office.

they have their own agenda, intel is part of the swamp, a powerful part...

they have learned well the propaganda business

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    J. Edgar Hoover set the standard. A very interesting and dangerous "public servant". Nobody, not even Presidents: crossed him while he was alive. Use whatever sources you prefer.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Idk you’d have to ask him, sounds like he believes them now

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Liberals aren’t very liberal, are they? It’s to bad they can’t reap what they sow with out dragging conservatives in the feces with them. It seems the only use they have for conservatives is as a source of revenue to fund their false guilt driven entitlement programs.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It seems the only use they have for conservatives is as a source of revenue to fund their false guilt driven entitlement programs.

Well don't forget the jokes.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom