• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If Buttkeg becomes president,what will the official title of his "significant other" be ?? --- SAWMAN

That would be the least of my concerns if he was elected. What a nightmare.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since with the Left its "now" politically correct to let people self identify, we need to wait and see what Buttigieg prefers first. I haven't enough interest to read up on his relationship. He may prefer Mr. or Madam President, and the partner could prefer First Gentleman, First Lady or First Binary Neutral.
    Of course its just a pipe dream that we shouldn't waste time on. Lol

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    look to soybeans.....there is a substance in soybeans that is very much like estrogen.

they have been adding it to food for years, the testosterone level has been dropping in boys and men for years now.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The BIG Lie: "In their lifetime, one in five women go [to Planned Parenthood]. And most of them are going there for contraception, birth control. They're going there for mammograms."
    —Sen. Amy Klobuchar
    (Mammograms are not a Planned Parenthood service.)

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "This is your daily reminder Hillary Clinton deleted over 33,000 emails from a private server, as Secretary of State AFTER a congressional subpoena. And Nancy Pelosi has the nerve to accuse the President of a massive coverup."
    —Charlie Kirk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "More than a few Americans may also notice the contradiction that Disney is more worried about filming in a U.S. state that has passed a law democratically than it is operating its theme park and hawking its films in China, which uses facial-recognition software to monitor its population and has a million Uighurs in re-education camps. Georgians have a right to self government, and like other Americans they aren't fond of receiving ultimatums from elites on the coasts."
    —The Wall Street Journal

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I think I will find a liberal gunhating forum , join, and see how long it takes to ban me for pissing off the rubes...

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Let me know where you find one so I can watch.

Me too! Sounds like something I would enjoy. For years I received invites from the National Organization of Women inviting me to the annual gathering. I planned to attend once retired, but not I am not getting the invites. I already have the Liberty bib overalls and straw hat broke in. I planned to wear them, no shirt or shoes, when I appeared at the conference with the invite. I would save the invite and say in my best drawl; "Hey, ya'll invited me, let me in. I likes wimmens!"

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Me too! Sounds like something I would enjoy. For years I received invites from the National Organization of Women inviting me to the annual gathering. I planned to attend once retired, but not I am not getting the invites. I already have the Liberty bib overalls and straw hat broke in. I planned to wear them, no shirt or shoes, when I appeared at the conference with the invite. I would save the invite and say in my best drawl; "Hey, ya'll invited me, let me in. I likes wimmens!"

You really need to wear the wife beater t-shirt.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    On a whim, I googled "gun hater forum", and multiple gun control discussion sites show up. I clicked on one, saw a thread, clicked on it, and immediately said out loud "What the Fu@&?"

There are idiots and trolls galore. Internet keyboard commando propaganda doesn't seem like fun to me.
    I'll discuss some stuff with you folks here, but seeking out a battle of wits with those that are enthusiastically "unarmed" is not something I'd want to do.

What an eye-opener. Blecth.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Luckily there was enough outrage that they put it back the next day, but still...

That rainbow BS has NO PLACE on a flagpole near the Stars-n-Stripes. Might as well fly any take-your-pick of corporate shill crap... that flagpole looks very close to the same height as the one the US Flag is on. Granted, it's supposed to be shorter, even if a only an inch or two, but that kind of discrepancy gets lost in the shuffle, and the same libtards who want to fly the BS-pride rainbow "next to" the US Flag think it's ok or equal.

What another crock of shit. LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ... who cares? Why isn't there a "Heterosexual Pride" Month? What kind of flag would you fly?

Hmmm. Discussion grenade. Nevermind.

Reminds me that I've gotta replace my POW/MIA flag for Flag Day... it flies 24/7 on the pole right below the Red White and Blue. I don't "half-mast", either. Unless it's important. 98% of these knee-jerk reactionary Half-Mast days/weeks/months are utter BS, too. If you don't half-mast for every fallen troop, then why the hell should I for some victim of a crime? Just because the media is outraged? Get bent. She flies tall, and she lowers to half-mast for only the most solemn of reasons.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think I will find a liberal gunhating forum , join, and see how long it takes to ban me for pissing off the rubes...

Hell Caveman, I can answer that one for you quick and easy.....................................not very long! :ban:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom