Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 520262728293031 LastLast
    Name:  IMG_2696.PNG
Views: 123
Size:  834.3 KB

Never under-estimate the Will and Ingenuity of the Oppressed...

2. 5 Like Snake-Eyes's Post:

"Calling gun confiscation a 'mandatory buy back' is like calling armed robbery a 'compelled donation.'"
    —Matt Walsh

"A gun 'buyback' is not a thing. The govt can't buy back something they never owned. The govt never owned my firearms. A gun buyback is a misnomer for forced gun confiscation by the govt."
    —Liz Wheeler

"The media should stop using absurdly lazy phrases like 'mandatory gun buybacks.' ... What Democrats propose can be more accurately described as 'the first American gun confiscation effort since Lexington and Concord.'"
    —David Harsanyi
    John 15:13 "Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

You live and learn or you don't live long....

4. Likes fl57caveman's Post:

It’s now against the law in New York City to threaten someone with a call to immigration authorities or refer to them as an “illegal alien” when motivated by hate.
    The restrictions — violations of which are punishable by fines of up to $250,000 per offense — are outlined in a 29-page directive released by City Hall’s Commission on Human Rights.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/city-b...n-out-of-hate/
    John 15:13 "Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

I have a future trip necessary to northeast Philadelphia. Not looking forward to it, but it's an unavoidable family thing.
    Will treat the roadtrip like I'm going into Mogadishu...
    Anyway, looked at all of the state laws surrounding the area. It seems that's about as far "east" as you can legally drive and carry a firearm.
    I won't be crossing the river to New Jersistan. Definitely won't spend a penny or any time in New Yorkistan.
    They are the same as Kommiefornia to me now: Unconstitutional disappointments and havens for illegals and America-hating libtards.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake-Eyes View Post
    I have a future trip necessary to northeast Philadelphia. Not looking forward to it, but it's an unavoidable family thing.
    Will treat the roadtrip like I'm going into Mogadishu...
    Anyway, looked at all of the state laws surrounding the area. It seems that's about as far "east" as you can legally drive and carry a firearm.
    I won't be crossing the river to New Jersistan. Definitely won't spend a penny or any time in New Yorkistan.
    They are the same as Kommiefornia to me now: Unconstitutional disappointments and havens for illegals and America-hating libtards.
    You may cut through northern Delaware, they're not friendly either.
    Wild Rider

Those that give up their guns are on a self destructive fools errand. Tyranny shall never take what it didn't provide: not by paper, not by Court and not by force.

LOS ANGELES — A federal judge has ruled that the government must provide mental health services to thousands of migrant parents and children who experienced psychological harm as a result of the Trump administration’s practice of separating families.The decision, issued late Tuesday, marks a rare instance of the government being held legally accountable for mental trauma brought about by its policies — in this case, border security measures that locked thousands of migrant parents in detention while their children were placed in government shelters or foster homes.

https://news.yahoo.com/ruling-holds-...131748024.html

Quote Originally Posted by fl57caveman View Post
    LOS ANGELES — A federal judge has ruled that the government must provide mental health services to thousands of migrant parents and children who experienced psychological harm as a result of the Trump administration’s practice of separating families.The decision, issued late Tuesday, marks a rare instance of the government being held legally accountable for mental trauma brought about by its policies — in this case, border security measures that locked thousands of migrant parents in detention while their children were placed in government shelters or foster homes.

https://news.yahoo.com/ruling-holds-...131748024.html
    From the article: "the judge had found that the separation policy violated the families’ constitutional rights."

So by that rationale, EVERY criminal that had a family member when they were arrested 'endured' an 'unconstitutional arrest' because they were separated from family. Way to go, Kommifornia. Lead the charge of judicial stupidity.

If they are not a US citizen, they have no constitutional rights. The judge's ruling is likely unconstitutional in many cases. But lets not muddy the waters; just comply.......
    What gets to me is the somewhat unremarkable incrementalism that creeps up on people who are sitting still. All around them things are moving along and one day they realize that just because they're not bothering anyone, it doesn't necessarily follow that no one's going to bother them.

11. Likes IronBeard's Post:

if that idiot Bernie gets elected, he plans to let 50,000 "climate" migrants in the first year...

climate migrants? so, if you don't like the weather where you live, come on to the usa? wtf?

13. Likes fl57caveman's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by IronBeard View Post
    If they are not a US citizen, they have no constitutional rights. The judge's ruling is likely unconstitutional in many cases. But lets not muddy the waters; just comply.......
    these Obama judges consider our constitutional rights should apply to everyone...

not true, but they still rule that way.

15. Likes fl57caveman's Post:

FLT