DK Firearms

stupid things the government says and does...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The ICE storage facilities are everywhere.

ICE.jpg

Attachments

• ICE.jpg
      ICE.jpg
      37.2 KB · Views: 341

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Damn right !!
    If you look closely you can see a small peep hole the the middle of the front "C" (zoom the above pic,and look closely). If you are not an old white male or female that is 40lbs over weight,the doors fly open and the ICE agents come pouring out. Kinda like the clown car at the circus.
    Be forwarned you brown skin people. They WILL get you,drag you back through the doors and the door slams shut.
    Lately they have been targeting "unaccompanied minors" to fill the cages. It is like a moth to a flame that draws AOC to spout something incredibly stooooopid. Been working great so far. ---- SAWMAN

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    [video]https://youtu.be/MjV2autXVTc[/video]

Apparently, you can get your home foreclosed on for not mowing your lawn, even without an HOA.

This kind of corrupt local government should have some serious consequences...

My wife already knows if I outlive her and the dogs, I'm free to go Mad-Max on idiots like that city council.

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have CNBC on in the background while I do other reading and just heard Doug Jones, the Democrat senator from Alabama state that he was concerned about a potential shortage of artificial fishing lures in Alabama due to the Trump tariffs. I will sleep better tonight knowing that this critical issue is being addressed by our elected officials.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have CNBC on in the background while I do other reading and just heard Doug Jones, the Democrat senator from Alabama state that he was concerned about a potential shortage of artificial fishing lures in Alabama due to the Trump tariffs. I will sleep better tonight knowing that this critical issue is being addressed by our elected officials.

he is a frigging wanker...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Non Compos Mentis: "My first act would be to ask Megan Rapinoe to be my secretary of state."
    —Washington Gov. Jay Inslee

who is currently running for potus..

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Non Compos Mentis: "My first act would be to ask Megan Rapinoe to be my secretary of state."
    —Washington Gov. Jay Inslee

who is currently running for potus..

The sad part of this is that she would do a better job than anybody in the last couple of years has.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wow. You honestly believe that loud-mouthed, self-centered, US Flag disrespecting, POTUS-trashing, soccer-player would be more effective than the last two Secretaries of State?

She shows her true colors all the time: self-centered and ungrateful. She was at the World Cup representing the United States. She danced around like a monkey, perfectly fine with watching her teammate drop the US Flag on the ground right in front of her and her idiotic impending baboon stomping. If it wasn't for one of the other players, she and the teammate who actually dropped the flag would've stomped all over it on the international stage.

Yeah, what a perfect person for "Secretary of State".

Compared to the current one who actually stands up for this Country and manages to deal with saber-rattling a-hole foreign dick-taters.

You obviously represent a minority viewpoint around here, and that's fine. What bothers me is that there are other voters who probably agree with you. The amount of blinding hatred for this POTUS is incredible. He could discover the cure for cancer and his haters wouldn't fund it.

That rapinoe idiot can go back to Kommifornia and sue a baker for a wedding cake. Heck, she probably already has...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "Calling gun confiscation a 'mandatory buy back' is like calling armed robbery a 'compelled donation.'"
    —Matt Walsh

"A gun 'buyback' is not a thing. The govt can't buy back something they never owned. The govt never owned my firearms. A gun buyback is a misnomer for forced gun confiscation by the govt."
    —Liz Wheeler

"The media should stop using absurdly lazy phrases like 'mandatory gun buybacks.' ... What Democrats propose can be more accurately described as 'the first American gun confiscation effort since Lexington and Concord.'"
    —David Harsanyi

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    It’s now against the law in New York City to threaten someone with a call to immigration authorities or refer to them as an “illegal alien” when motivated by hate.
    The restrictions — violations of which are punishable by fines of up to $250,000 per offense — are outlined in a 29-page directive released by City Hall’s Commission on Human Rights.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/city-bans-calling-someone-an-illegal-alien-out-of-hate/

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have a future trip necessary to northeast Philadelphia. Not looking forward to it, but it's an unavoidable family thing.
    Will treat the roadtrip like I'm going into Mogadishu...
    Anyway, looked at all of the state laws surrounding the area. It seems that's about as far "east" as you can legally drive and carry a firearm.
    I won't be crossing the river to New Jersistan. Definitely won't spend a penny or any time in New Yorkistan.
    They are the same as Kommiefornia to me now: Unconstitutional disappointments and havens for illegals and America-hating libtards.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a future trip necessary to northeast Philadelphia. Not looking forward to it, but it's an unavoidable family thing.
    Will treat the roadtrip like I'm going into Mogadishu...
    Anyway, looked at all of the state laws surrounding the area. It seems that's about as far "east" as you can legally drive and carry a firearm.
    I won't be crossing the river to New Jersistan. Definitely won't spend a penny or any time in New Yorkistan.
    They are the same as Kommiefornia to me now: Unconstitutional disappointments and havens for illegals and America-hating libtards.

You may cut through northern Delaware, they're not friendly either.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    LOS ANGELES — A federal judge has ruled that the government must provide mental health services to thousands of migrant parents and children who experienced psychological harm as a result of the Trump administration’s practice of separating families.The decision, issued late Tuesday, marks a rare instance of the government being held legally accountable for mental trauma brought about by its policies — in this case, border security measures that locked thousands of migrant parents in detention while their children were placed in government shelters or foster homes.

https://news.yahoo.com/ruling-holds-u-accountable-border-131748024.html

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    LOS ANGELES — A federal judge has ruled that the government must provide mental health services to thousands of migrant parents and children who experienced psychological harm as a result of the Trump administration’s practice of separating families.The decision, issued late Tuesday, marks a rare instance of the government being held legally accountable for mental trauma brought about by its policies — in this case, border security measures that locked thousands of migrant parents in detention while their children were placed in government shelters or foster homes.

https://news.yahoo.com/ruling-holds-u-accountable-border-131748024.html

From the article: "the judge had found that the separation policy violated the families’ constitutional rights."

So by that rationale, EVERY criminal that had a family member when they were arrested 'endured' an 'unconstitutional arrest' because they were separated from family. Way to go, Kommifornia. Lead the charge of judicial stupidity.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If they are not a US citizen, they have no constitutional rights. The judge's ruling is likely unconstitutional in many cases. But lets not muddy the waters; just comply.......

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    if that idiot Bernie gets elected, he plans to let 50,000 "climate" migrants in the first year...

climate migrants? so, if you don't like the weather where you live, come on to the usa? wtf?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If they are not a US citizen, they have no constitutional rights. The judge's ruling is likely unconstitutional in many cases. But lets not muddy the waters; just comply.......

these Obama judges consider our constitutional rights should apply to everyone...

not true, but they still rule that way.

Top Bottom