• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep and I'm not worried about the polar ice melting away when on any given year a hurricane can put my place underwater. If the polar ice melts away in my lifetime and floods me out permanently, I'll just sell the mineral Rights to the oil drillers!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    fire all deepstate holdovers..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...reaucrats-are-chipping-away-at-trump-s-agenda

In report after report following Donald Trump’s election, career staffers at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration kept saying the same thing: climate change is real, serious and man-made.

That’s surprising because Trump has called global warming a hoax. His political appointees at the Commerce Department, which oversees NOAA, have complained to its staff, but stopped short of demanding changes or altering the findings. So the reports, blog posts and public updates kept flowing. The bureaucrats won.

“Everything coming out of NOAA does not reflect this administration,” said David Schnare, a retired lawyer for an industry-backed think tank who served on Trump’s transition team and is skeptical about climate change. “It reflects the last one.”

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't necessarily believe weather is climate, but global warming is one of the largest hoax's perpetrated on the human race by globalists. Since the polar ice caps are not melting and climate is actually cooling, the snakeoil salesmen just dissolve and re-brand... now climate change!!!

That the climate changes...well no duh captain obvious. That humans are at the epicenter of climate change...well, we are definitely like a tribe of angry beavers chiseling our homes out of the wilds of planet Earth...but I assure you that our time on this planet is but a blip on the universe's historical calendar. Humans are our biggest threat...always have been and always will be. The science behind global warming is false, the data is false, the conclusions are wrong, and the scientific method was not employed. In Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" there was an institution known as the 'State Science Institute'. This significance of the institution and character associated with it was the corruption that exists when gov't and science team up...like poison in your blood stream, govt always pollutes and corrupts what it touches.

Some other thing of note; the term Gaia environmentalism is a term you may want to be familiar with. Gaia is the Greek goddess of the Earth. We know her today as "mother nature". When the earth mother is disrespected, harmed or mistreated then there would likely be a price to pay as the father "Zeus" takes his vengeance. Soooo how it plays out today, we burn hydrocarbon fuel as a way to make our lives better as we alter the environment to suit our needs and make our lives better, we harm mother earth as we expel the poison known as carbon dioxide. The earth father responds by raising the temperature of the earth, melting the icecaps and plunging our planet into a life threatening tailspin which we may not be able to pull ourselves out of.

Whether you know it or not, ancient philosophies and beliefs heavily influence every day life....so if you take an entrepreneurial snake oil salesman like Al Gore and he plays the mother nature card and makes billions convincing all of us that somehow we are ruining our lives by burning fossil fuels...the answer: buy carbon credits, wind mills, solar power, the Chicago Climate exchange (google that one!) and basically take us back towards the stone age...btw who do you think benefits from alternative energy sources that cost 30x more than fossil fuels? The stakeholders...want to bet me who owns a bunch of stock? Chicago climate exchange? If you can find it, I think you'll find a connection with a former president. Ever wonder how politicians enter their political offices well off attorneys and leave 30 years later millionaires?

Some links to begin to explore this Gaia stuff.

http://letusreason.org/Nam42.htm

http://usasurvival.org/home/cultofgaia.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cVgen6KgYs

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have friend from High School who became a chemistry professor. He's been teaching now for about 30 years. He commented on social media that anyone who doesn't thing this earth is getting hotter is stupid. I wanted to shoot back at him, but we were best friends back in the day. What I wanted to say is, "Hey, man... I thought your specialty is chemistry, not meteorology." But I left him alone.... I'd also have told him that the CC pushers completely ignore the fact that our planet's volcano's spew more CO2 into the atmosphere in one day than all the airliners, cars, ships and trains do in one month.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    A little background and some helpful hints to those Global Warming folks.
    Its a fact that global warming occurs somewhere every day. And, climate change is happening right here in NW Florida as I type this highly educated warning.
    Its warming up, but its going to be colder tonight. The same thing may happen again tomorrow. If this keeps hapening I recommend light jackets or heavier coats depending on your personal preference.
    When the warming begins, heres a tip. Take your jacket off, maybe go to the beach and catch some rays, have a cold beverage and relax because its going to get cold again in the future.
    No need to thank me, just be cool, or warm, or whatever.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Next you will be trying to convince us that there is a 50% chance of rain right along with a 50% chance of sun.
    Also that partly cloudy is the exact opposite of partly sunny.
    You been hanging out with Al Gore lately ?? --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom