Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking1204 View Post
    Kind of funny, this website is blocked by my companies proxy server, block message says it poses a potential security risk!
    all of the black evil gun pictures....

John 15:13 "Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

You live and learn or you don't live long....

John 15:13 "Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

3. 4 Like fl57caveman's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fl57caveman View Post
    Predictions need to be teamed with the margin of error in the calculations. Also predictions by a group of scientists can be vastly different from those of another group. The question is what the reliability of the technology/methods that are being used for the forecasts is.

12 GA
    Quote Originally Posted by FrommerStop View Post
    Predictions need to be teamed with the margin of error in the calculations. Also predictions by a group of scientists can be vastly different from those of another group. The question is what the reliability of the technology/methods that are being used for the forecasts is.
    Ok, you lost me. Are you agreeing? Or disagreeing ?
    The only reason to disarm a man is to force him to do something that you couldn’t force him to do if he was armed.

Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    Ok, you lost me. Are you agreeing? Or disagreeing ?
    I am sorry that I lost you. I commenting about the reliability of the quoted claim. Not really enough information is presented in what was quoted for me to agree or disagree with what was in the quote.
    On the basis of other evidence of which I am aware the earth overall at this point in time is warming, but I am not sure over a hundred years by how much and also how the sea levels will change.
    The tundra is said to be thawing which seems to be a good indicator of increasing temperature.

7. 2 Like FrommerStop's Post:

12 GA
    Thanks for clearing that up for me. The fact that Al Gore bought a 5 million dollar sea side estate not long ago gives me some hope that I don't have anything to worry about for a few years as I'm sure he's better informed that we are.
    The only reason to disarm a man is to force him to do something that you couldn’t force him to do if he was armed.

12 GA
    The inconvenient truth, former Vice President Al Gore and his wife, Tipper, have added a house in secluded Montecito, Calif., to their real estate holdings.

The couple spent $8,875,000 on a gated ocean-view villa on 1 1/2 acres with a swimming pool, spa and fountains, according to real estate sources familiar with the deal. The Italian-style house has high ceilings with beams in the public rooms, a family room, a wine cellar, terraces, six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms in more than 6,500 square feet of living space.

Wow. ,I was wrong on the price .

Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    The inconvenient truth, former Vice President Al Gore and his wife, Tipper, have added a house in secluded Montecito, Calif., to their real estate holdings.

The couple spent $8,875,000 on a gated ocean-view villa on 1 1/2 acres with a swimming pool, spa and fountains, according to real estate sources familiar with the deal. The Italian-style house has high ceilings with beams in the public rooms, a family room, a wine cellar, terraces, six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms in more than 6,500 square feet of living space.

Wow. ,I was wrong on the price .
    What was the elevation of Gore's house. Big issue on the west coast are tsunamis and earthquakes. In 1991 hen I purchased my place in Pace, FL I did pay attention to the elevation and my floor is 92 ft above mean sea level. This was long before gores inconvenient truth thing.

12 GA
    My point is that I'm not worried about it . As long as the rich and famous like AL buy houses on the sea shore I'm pretty sure we'll be ok. 500 years from now ? Your guess is as good as any body's .

12. Likes FLT's Post:

14. 2 Like fl57caveman's Post: