• ...and so much more!
  • MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This is how I read them...
    41bf9e501edc527f736e1e4359f1767d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Some of the shit the tag together is impressive in its nothingtodowiththeother-ness.

Since I started it, I’ll keep my eye on it. If things start getting stupid(I’ll know because I’ll start finding it interesting) I’ll just close it myself.

I’m no scientist but I bet the lead desantis had is close to the margin of error. Our state is about as split as it can be. Also really interesting to see on Facebook that almost all the posts about Florida’s elections on my feed are from people who live in other states.

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well its all over, the fat lady sang. Sure was a close race for Fl Governor, I was getting worried.
    Gillum almost took it. Lost by only 80,000 (unofficial) votes. If he was Pro 2nd Amendment, I bet he would have won.
    And if Desantis said he was going to legalize Marijuana, he would had won by a landslide.
    Yes, I voted for Desantis.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    This about says it all:

A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"

"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."

The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am, replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault."

meek

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am not happy about the outcome of the Election, Dems took the house, They will continue fighting whatever bill the President push forward.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm understand Trump being happy about the Senate gains but you'd think that he'd be pissed the Republicans loss the House. The way I see it with a split House and Senate nothing will get done in his next 2 years in office IMO.

meek

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm understand Trump being happy about the Senate gains but you'd think that he'd be pissed the Republicans loss the House. The way I see it with a split House and Senate nothing will get done in his next 2 years in office IMO.

You are Completely eight, They will refuse Every idea and Projects he is trying bring to the table. Its gonna be tougher than it already is now. This means no Wall, No tax cut, Military expansion etc.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With Caldwell leading the Democrat Fried by just 0.16% it looks like there'll be a recount for Agriculture Commissioner.

As of Wednesday morning, Caldwell had 50.1 percent of the vote, compared with 49.9 percent for Fried.

Fried is an attorney and medical marijuana advocate who grew up in Miami. She vowed tighter control of concealed weapons permits...

12,000-Vote Gap Sparks Ag Commissioner Recount

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    IMG_0973.PNG

That would make at least Two recounts requested by the Dems...

Attachments

• IMG_0973.PNG
      IMG_0973.PNG
      251.1 KB · Views: 130

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Didn't you hear, Trump declared that losing the house constituted a victory for him and the GOP. He clearly gets the best drugs. :)

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Didn't you hear, Trump declared that losing the house constituted a victory for him and the GOP. He clearly gets the best drugs. :)

He's playing the long game. This is just one of the steps in his intricate plan.....

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No I get it. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow that is bad. It destroys public trust in the vote. How is that person still in charge of elections in Broward county?

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I swear that if the Republicans don't fight this shit and win, I'm done voting. Permanently. If my vote is going to be cancelled out by a thousand mystery ballots "discovered" in some backroom office in Broward County three God damned days after the election is over, then I'm fucking checking out for good.

Top Bottom