• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Didn't know which thread to share this in so started my own.

After work today, I swung by the Santa Rosa auditorium to voice my American right(responsibility!).

Gotta tell you I was disappointed, i had to use my personal hole punch to ensure the chad wouldn't hang!

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Seriously, a "hole punch"? Damn, we're still using ink pens to black-out the circle. They may get mad at me, I messed up several times, it being ink, I couldn't erase it. So I just circled my last choice. LMAO....
    No, But seriously, we used ink pens to fill in the circle.

Armyvet35N

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    we live in an income tax tee state, I'll happily use hole punches and pens all day! No complaints here.

Chaos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I swung into the Christian life church this morning 21st voting precinct and they used fill in the circle, not punch holes?

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Probably alot of Dem voters at the cemetery today who didn't even knowing they were voting.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It was a joke.
    It was fill the bubble with ink. Of course. The woman who have it to me said circle your answer, so I wonder how many people did what she said, not what the paper said....

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My day ran long and I had a choice to make around 6:30. Rush to the precinct and vote for someone I wasn't really excited about or use the last 45 minutes of day light to go to the driving range and hit my new Callaway XR Driver, 4-wood, and hybrid the UPS man delivered last evening.

I'm a bad citizen but love the new sticks!

No worries though because I will vote for anyone not named Hillary in November.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Let's keep this going. Please vote.
    I voted this AM at about 0930 on Stefani Rd. People there,but no line.
    Read all the amendments carefully gentlemen. Some are written so that "no means yes". --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If you don't vote . . . you can't complain. You have no right to.
    Forgot to mention above. Put a guy on the spot (put up or shut up) today. Seen a friend at Waffel House this AM at breakfast. He is a ornery old coot just like me. I asked him if he was gonna vote today. He said something like . . . "what's the use,things aint gonna change".
    After several back and forths,he comes out with . . "it's just a waste of gas anyway". That was my cue. I sez . . "I'm going when I leave here,i'll take you down and bring you back". GOTCHA!!
    He lives about a half mile from me,right on the way so I followed him home,he left his car there,when we got done,I brought him back home.
    On the way home he complained about anything and everything. ---- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you don't vote . . . you can't complain. You have no right to.
    Forgot to mention above. Put a guy on the spot (put up or shut up) today. Seen a friend at Waffel House this AM at breakfast. He is a ornery old coot just like me. I asked him if he was gonna vote today. He said something like . . . "what's the use,things aint gonna change".
    After several back and forths,he comes out with . . "it's just a waste of gas anyway". That was my cue. I sez . . "I'm going when I leave here,i'll take you down and bring you back". GOTCHA!!
    He lives about a half mile from me,right on the way so I followed him home,he left his car there,when we got done,I brought him back home.
    On the way home he complained about anything and everything. ---- SAWMAN
    I reserve the right to always complain as long as our government allows it lol.
    I will go to polling booths and for sure vote on the amendments that will be mostly no. I certainly can not vote for the anti-gun democrats and in many cases I am having problems with the republican candidates. Maybe I will look for some write in candidates so at least I said something even it is not of great value. The concerns after guns, it is provided governmental services and the economy. You can not finance services if the economy is not prosperous. Florida is real big into tourism/service industries and real estate. A huge part of the income is from what retirees spend and locally here the military payrolls. I am lot more impressed with Alabama and how they attract industry.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    saw on the news yesterday, Gillum is leading Desantis by something like 5 points. Not sure how that could be true, but there must be a lot of dems out there....

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You saw it on the news, the same news that said Hillary was ahead and would win by a land slide? I believe they take their polls on the campus of FAMU and it’s located in the heart of Tallahassee about a mile or less from the capital. I don’t have any faith in the news agencies any more they are to busy pushing their own agenda to bother with reporting anything that resembles the truth.

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    saw on the news yesterday, Gillum is leading Desantis by something like 5 points. Not sure how that could be true, but there must be a lot of dems out there....

Snowbirds would be my guess. My wife and I both got our absentee ballots in the mail yesterday. I try not to read into polls because they said that Clinton was going to win in a landslide. I'm honestly afraid of what would happen to gun laws and many other aspects if Gillum is elected. We're doing our part though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom