• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I will start this off by showing off some of my airguns.

Update Sorry I don't use tinypic nor photobucket anymore. So pics don't show up. Might work on updating these some day... Found some!!!

Last edited:

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wow Ken, those are some serious BB guns. I dabbled in the hobby (some call it a passion) a few years ago but never came close to anything you own. Mostly CO2 and springer stuff but I did own one PCP, a Benjamin Discovery, in the days.

gtkillerv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow is right, but I'm wow'ed over the fact that there is another PCP enthusiast in Milton!
    I too have a small collection of PCP rifles, and some of the same ones pictured above. I will have to post pictures later.
    I would love to get together and talk about some of the tweaks that you have done to your Marauders. As well has just talk to another enthusiasts in gereral. Interested to hear about the first five in the list.
    Also, thanks to Kevin for starting this section. Maybe we can get a group together and do some airgun shooting, and possibly some hunting.

Keith

gtkillerv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    100_1557.jpg

This is my Benjamin Marauder collection. From the top down: .22 synthetic stock, .25 wood stock, but shown with future bullpup stock, .22 in bullpup stock (also has a regulator installed, and the Marauder pistol. The pistol doesn't have the mods that kendive's have, but it is a great rat gun.

Attachments

• 100_1557.jpg
      100_1557.jpg
      766.4 KB · Views: 950

gtkillerv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    100_1559.jpg

These are the non-Marauder rifles. Top is a Hatsan Carnivore .30, and the bottom is my wife's FX Wildcat in .25 caliber.

All the rifles I have are considered low end PCP's, with the exception of the FX Wildcat, but the Marauder is a damn fine low end rifle.
    I bought the FX because it is a light weight rifle, and the cocking mechanism is easier for her to use. I was expecting a nice rifle for the price, but was blown away by how nice it was, and how it shoots. It made me rethink my attidude toward high end air rifles.
    I'm sure kendive can say the same for Cricket and his Rainstorm.

Attachments

• 100_1559.jpg
      100_1559.jpg
      861.6 KB · Views: 908
    Last edited:

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This is my Benjamin Marauder collection. From the top down: .22 synthetic stock, .25 wood stock, but shown with future bullpup stock, .22 in bullpup stock (also has a regulator installed, and the Marauder pistol. The pistol doesn't have the mods that kendive's have, but it is a great rat gun.

Nice collection. We need to get together sometime and shoot airguns.

I also have an extra Air Stripper for your P-Rod made by Jim Gaska if you want it? Free to a fellow airgunner.

After I put the double kit and got a set of custom transfer ports made for my M-Rod to give it more power. I ended up getting a different Air Stripper for it.

Most of the Air Strippers I have on the airguns are made by Neil... Here: http://petersoncorner.com/clague/products.htm

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My favorite is the Vulcan .25 and is my newest airgun.

Last edited:

gtkillerv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice collection. We need to get together sometime and shoot airguns.

I also have an extra Air Stripper for your P-Rod made by Jim Gaska if you want it? Free to a fellow airgunner.

After I put the double kit and got a set of custom transfer ports made for my M-Rod to give it more power. I ended up getting a different Air Stripper for it.

Most of the Air Strippers I have on the airguns are made by Neil... Here: http://petersoncorner.com/clague/products.htm

Yes, and yes. To the shooting and the air stripper. I'll sent you message so we can swap info.
    Looking forward to this section growing.

gtkillerv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes in deed. The accuracy on these rifles are far better than some believe until they have a chance to see it with their own eyes. It's unfortunate that the start up cost is so steep. I believe that is what makes a lot of potential buyer rethink their decision.
    I was hesitant at first, but haven't regretted it one bit. Once the initial start up money is spent it is cheaper than most 22 ammo, with the exception of the larger calibers. 30 cal and larger.

bobc5269

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man, those are beautiful. I have a model 150 Coleman 150 .22 that's a hell of an accurate shooter. Bought it at a garage sale for $10.00, sent it to some guy in Orlando to rebuild for $35.00 and WOW what an accurate all metal pistol. Great fun and accurate practice.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Had a great time shooting airguns for a few hours up at the property with gtkillerv and daezee.

Lets do it again sometime soon.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Had a great time shooting airguns for a few hours up at the property with gtkillerv and daezee.

Lets do it again sometime soon.

Sure...you supply the AIR!

Let's line up some cans the next time.

Left-Eye

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey, new to this site. I am interested in a bull pup but have concerns d/t left eye dominate. So, I am a right handed, left eyed dominate. Now, can you shoot an FX Wildcat with your left eye with the current setup? I do not own any PCP but have been looking for years and now have an opportunity to get into the hobby. Just can't invest in the game until i gather facts. Thanks for all your help. L

Left-Eye

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Noticed with Daystate Regal XL, it can be converted to lefty. Nice gun, price not quite as much as a bull pup. Sure would be nice if I could tag along next time so I could have a clue. Sorry about being forward. It's just that at this point it's theory only w/o any hands on experience.
    Thanks for your time. L

Top Bottom