• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Don't be Hatein' 1 cock of the lever and shoot, don't need any fancy smancy tanks or gas or hand pumps . But you do have to be careful not to put your eye out ! As Seen on TV.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      81.3 KB · Views: 283
    Last edited:

gtkillerv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't be Hatein' 1 cock of the lever and shoot, don't need any fancy smancy tanks or gas or hand pumps . But you do have to be careful not to put your eye out ! As Seen on TV.

Those are sweet! I can remember many days as a kid carrying one of those around. Tin can killing spree!!

gtkillerv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stumbled on a add-on for the FX wildcat that will allow cheek rest to shoot for lefty. Looks like it would solve my problem.

http://www.air-fectivetuning.co.uk/store/product/fx-wildcat-left-hand-cheek-piece

Looks like its from the other side of the pond.

L

That would make a Wildcat that you would never need to move your trigger hand to cycle a pellet, and then reset. Kendive has Vulcan that I believe the bolt is able to be installed on either side, but common right handed set up puts the bolt handle on the left side. Again, making it so you never need to move your trigger hand to cycle the bolt.

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know Sean sorry to let you down. I do have some nice HPA tanks and fill equip. Two CF wrapped tanks that hold 4500 PSI and I can filter the air and fill on my own.

Some of these guns can hold up to 4300 PSI most fill pressure is 3000. I do have a hand pump for backup and it can fill to 3000 but who wants to pump up an airgun to 3000 with a hand pump. LOL

Most all these airguns I sent off to professionals to have tuned and trigger jobs too.

Looking at one of these next maybe in .308

http://www.extremebigboreairrifles.com/

Who do you send your airguns to for work? I have a FEG PCP that I want to get a few things done to but don't know who does work on them.
    IMG_20161116_194713792.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20161116_194713792.jpg
      IMG_20161116_194713792.jpg
      403.6 KB · Views: 250
    Last edited:

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    done

Last edited:

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I appreciate your help! It's a GPM-01 and I would like to have someone go through it and replace o-rings if needed, tune it up etc. I'm not getting as many rds as I probably should with each fill up so I'm thinking with replacing soft parts and a tune up I'll be set.

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Ken,
    I have the instruction manual that includes a complete diagram so it should be a pretty simple job for someone that knows what they're doing. I would love to send it to him and ask him to take a look. It may not need anything but it can't hurt to have an expert to go through it just in case. I really appreciate your time and effort!
    Thanks again

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    done

Last edited:

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ken,
    Thanks again for the contact information for Lloyd. He's a very smart man and has to be one of the best at what he does. He keeps me updated on the progress, is very thorough with his work and really good with communication.
    He also posts updates on the progress on an airgun forum. That particular gun isn't very common and a lot of air gunners have asked question and and no one has experience enough to give accurate answers until now. If you're interested and have a few minutes his posts are very good and it's actually fun to read about the rebuild. Here's a link...
    http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=118095.new#new

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks again for getting me in contact with Lloyd. I rarely give recommendations for repair/service (I'm asked alot) but if I'm ever asked about airgun repair/service I wouldn't hesitate to suggest him. Oddly enough, as rare as the gun I sent him is a fellow forum member mentioned seeing one similar at a pawn shop right down the road. I immediately went by (Christmas Eve) and there it was... The identical gun. I've been looking online nationwide for months for another and nothing. It wasn't operable so I emailed Lloyd who told me to buy it!!! He's now got another project.

We can shoot whenever you're ready - I have a pump that I shoot and really like. It's a very popular model for competition that I'm sure you'll recognize (Baikal 46M). I'll continue to shoot the pump until I get the PCP back from Lloyd (I think he's playing with it!:smile:).

Thanks again,
    Steve

This is the one from the pawn shop. It was across the street from Walmart on 29 and the people working there were super nice which was a pleasant surprise especially this time of year.

Attachments

• IMG_20161224_122859774.jpg
      IMG_20161224_122859774.jpg
      650 KB · Views: 249
    • IMG_20161225_215114595.jpg
      IMG_20161225_215114595.jpg
      384 KB · Views: 237
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom