• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Denny has been laid up with recluse bite on leg, which is getting better, wife lost 2 younger bros. in last 2 months , lots of stuff going on here !! hunt season not good for me !!! Glad to have my right leg an family, you too Mr. Sawman !!!!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I just had a feeling that would bring Denny out from "hideing'.

Take your time healing up Denny. Water still up near end of road at the Quintette ramp. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Lemme know when your healed up gooder and will have you out to my club for a M/L hunt or try to run down some yotes late afternoon after the season has closed. --- SAWMAN

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump for any noobs ( or olds ) that are sick of reading some peoples blabber and dont know how to use the feature.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep. Click on the user's name, click "View Profile", then click "Add to Ignore List" underneath their avatar.

You only to have to block four people to avoid 95 percent of the bull. It makes the forum fun again. Just saying

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For the folks on the Right leaning side, ignoring 3+- individuals is no great loss. Those on the Left leaning side may only have themselves to contend with. WIN/WIN Right! There is the slight possibility that those using the ignore feature may miss a deal or two but from what I have read there propably won't be any cross party line sales with those attitudes and those folks are here for political discourse not firearms camaraderie anyway.

As always the 9mm magic bullet guys are swatted away easily enough without an ignore button. Lol :behindsofa:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    It is my absolute right to determine who I will deal with,talk to,and further associate with.
    For me . . . I will not use the ignore feature for the same reason that I watch 15-30 minutes of CNN every day . . . so that I can reconfirm who my "enemies" are.
    However,there are certain individuals on this forum that I will not/would not do buisness with,no matter the "good deal". To make this even better,I'm sure that they would not want to do buisness with me either.
    Where is Stanley when we need him the most ??? ---- SAWMAN

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The problem with the Ignore feature is that you still see if they start a thread. It should block everything they post.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No wonder my "view profile page" has 10,780 views. Even the guests have me on the ignore list.. Could be why my AK Mags aren't selling.. Son of a Gun..

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No wonder my "view profile page" has 10,780 views. Even the guests have me on the ignore list.. Could be why my AK Mags aren't selling.. Son of a Gun..

Maybe "they" just dont like you? Just clowning, good luck with your stuff you have for sale!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I feel like I need a safe space...where no one can hit my triggers....and I can hold my teddy bear.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Because I tell the Truth. And some people can't handle the Truth. Seems nowadays it's taboo to tell the Truth cause it hurts feelings. And most want to be PC..

You cant handle the truth! LOL. Just messing with you but I know where you are comming from. And you are not on my ignore list either.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mine either. I just don't like commie guns. Not that there's anything wrong with it....

Top Bottom