APOD Firearms

Fast & Furious Weapons Still Turning Up!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still no accountability. If any citizen did this gun running we would never see the light of freedom again. Didn't one of those gun grabbing media sources just do a issue about gun running to Mexico and tracing the origin of those guns to the U.S.? No mention of the 2000 guns ATF WANTED TO GO TO MEXICO. Who provided the facts for the story? ATF of course!

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I know it's been discussed before, but the "operation"(professionally, it insults me that such a goat rodeo can be refered as such, but I guess "realization of the incompetency and general shit show execution of the most half baked idea we know of" is a mouthful) spans across so many spectrums of wrong it still makes my heart race and my muscles to tense. It's such an absolute failure to not only our countries citizens, and the goverment in place, but also mexicos. I wish I were a religious man, so I could rest assured there's a special corner in hell for whoever green lit the "operation". However, it seems few in the firearms community seem to remember this, most people forgot shortly after news broke. In this regard, our society is failing and shares blame. Of course, I'm still pissed about ruby ridge, Waco and the federal building bombing that resulted, and I was 8, so I guess I hold grudges.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know it's been discussed before, but the "operation"(professionally, it insults me that such a goat rodeo can be refered as such, but I guess "realization of the incompetency and general shit show execution of the most half baked idea we know of" is a mouthful) spans across so many spectrums of wrong it still makes my heart race and my muscles to tense. It's such an absolute failure to not only our countries citizens, and the goverment in place, but also mexicos. I wish I were a religious man, so I could rest assured there's a special corner in hell for whoever green lit the "operation". However, it seems few in the firearms community seem to remember this, most people forgot shortly after news broke. In this regard, our society is failing and shares blame. Of course, I'm still pissed about ruby ridge, Waco and the federal building bombing that resulted, and I was 8, so I guess I hold grudges.

It's really too bad that no one outside of the so called "zealots" and "purists" even cares about things like Ruby Ridge anymore.

Just try to be ready. They're going to come for us too one day.

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom