• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Hanity just said that the "memo" will be released tomorrow.
    What will the Dems do then ?? SHEET WILL HIT THE FAN !! --- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I bought a gun because stabbing people with bullets just doesn't carry the same message of "Get the fuck out of my house"

some guy on a forum

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money.
    ~ G. Gordon Liddy

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Any 8th AF bomber crew flying into a flack trap "Ho Crap!"

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "When the Democrats are in power, Republicans appear to be the conservative party. But when Republicans are in power, it seems there is no conservative party."
    —Sen. Rand Paul

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    https://patriotpost.us/opinion/53912

Unlike most of my male friends, cowboy movies were never one of my favorite genres. There were a few I liked (“The Westerner,” “Destry Rides Again,” “Red River,” “High Noon,” “Shane,” “The Big Country” and “Quigley Down Under”), but for the most part, even if they starred John Wayne, Gary Cooper, Henry Fonda or Jimmy Stewart, I preferred to take my chances with mysteries, musicals and comedies.
    But in the wake of the recent sex scandals, I believe I better understand the appeal of the movies that were full of horses, six-shooters and guys wearing white or black hats. I don’t think it was the barroom brawls or the shoot-outs on some dusty street; I think it was the simple notion that good and evil existed in the world, and that eventually evil had to be confronted and destroyed....

more...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    “Either communism must die, or Christianity must die, because it is actually a battle between Christ and anti-Christ.”
    —Billy Graham

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
    - Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    'Destroy him by all and any means.' Nazi germany 1930’s

‘By any means necessary.’ Antifa America 2010’s

Why is this idea appropriated? Both function identically to condone violence through propaganda. It kinda leaves me sick to my stomach that this goes around...

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    'Destroy him by all and any means.' Nazi germany 1930’s

‘By any means necessary.’ Antifa America 2010’s

Why is this idea appropriated? Both function identically to condone violence through propaganda. It kinda leaves me sick to my stomach that this goes around...

Didn't the republicans in Congress say roughly the same thing about blocking anything Obama wanted to do? Or was it more to the point of making him a one-term President? Serious question.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "Interesting fact: Planned Parenthood has killed 330,000 more children than the NRA in the past year."
    —Matt Walsh

"Since the left is supposedly so worried about foreign influence in our elections, why aren't they concerned about illegal aliens voting?"
    —Charlie Kirk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    “The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” – Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    these are random thoughts and observations, I stole from another forum...long, but some good stuff in it...

and no, I did't google everything to see if it passes snopes test...:tape2:

Who were the first Welfare recipients?
    Come on guys, that’s an easy one, it was Adam & Eve.
    They never worked and they weren’t retired and yet everything was handed to them, they were on Welfare. They slept as late as they wanted and never went hungry and didn’t have jobs, what else would you call it?
    Adam, if that was even his real name, probably laid around all day scratching his balls as many modern day Welfare recipients do.

Now Eve on the other hand wasn’t content and wanted a big screen TV and a Cadillac, but wasn’t sure how to get them.
    So one day while Eve was out walking around, because she didn’t have a Cadillac, she met this guy named Scratch who told her that she didn’t have the things she wanted because the Man was keeping her down. Scratch told Eve to go get Adam and he’d teach them how to LOOT the Welfare office to get the things they wanted.
    Well, the next day while Eve was out driving around in her Cadillac, styling and profiling and Adam was home watching football on his new big screen TV, God paid a surprise visit. God knew right away that they had discovered LOOTING and immediately threw them off the Welfare rolls and evicted them. So you see, Welfare and Looting is as old as man.

That my friends is the true story of Adam & Eve, welfare cheats, looters and the parents of a murderer. Wow, mankind really got off to a great start.

The Gay community is upset because The Pink Panther has been replaced by the Black Panther. The Coco Puff Kids couldn’t leave well enough alone, could they?

I saw a headline that read: More Cops in schools means more Black kids in the Criminal Justice System. Ok, so what does that actually mean? If correct, it means that schools are not reporting crimes committed by Black students and becoming sanctuary schools where crimes go unreported. Just another case where Coco Puff Kids are being coddled by Loony Liberal enablers.

I received an e-mail last week saying that the Broward County school system and Sheriff’s Department were colluding (big word in the news lately) to keep crimes down in the schools by not making arrests. If this is true then maybe Sheriff Scott Israel isn’t a bumbling fool, but a willing participant in a coverup. I think a massive overhaul of this department is needed from the top on down. The first time I saw Sheriff Israel, my gut reaction was that this guy is a weasel……….Always go with your gut.

Las Vegas airports now have what they call AMNESTY BOXES where if you forget to leave your Marijuana at home, you can now deposit it before boarding the plane. Nowhere in the article does it say what happens to it after you deposit it. I sure hope it doesn’t go to the pilots, airplane maintenance crew or air traffic controllers.
    The new Marijuana laws in Nevada are generating $30 million in tax revenue. It always comes down to the almighty dollar, doesn’t it?

Are the Olympic Curling teams ever tested for DOPING?

I reported last week that Florida passed a bill requiring that "IN GOD WE TRUST" be displayed in all schools. Roosevelt elementary school in Wisconsin went the other way and removed all symbols of religion from a fourth grade classroom after one parent complained.
    I’m pretty sure that Florida will get a backlash for their actions. We’ll have to wait and see.

I’m not sure how I feel about teachers being armed. I’m having a hard time visualizing Miss Crabtree from the Little Rascals with a 45 automatic stashed in her bloomers.

R.I.P………Actress, singer and comedian Nannette Fabray passed over last week at age 97. Nannette Fabray is the aunt of Shelly Fabray who played Mary on The Donna Reed Show.

The Psycho of North Korea has said that he’s willing to sit down and have talks with Washington. Just what are we supposed to talk about, certainly not giving up their nuclear program, because we know that’s not going to happen. They are within months away from having the capacity to hit any spot in the world. No, they’ll attempt to play us just like they’ve played previous administrations.
    North Korea is the world’s grifters, always looking to get over on you. There’s nothing to talk to them about. I guess we have to make an attempt so we don’t look unreasonable to the rest of the world, but it’s a waste of time that we don’t have.
    Maybe they’re looking for the same phony deal that the Iranians got. I’m sure the Koreans wish that Horse Face John Kerry was still around, boy could they bull shit him……He’d give away the store and expect a pat on the head.

Somehow I thoughtgrowing old would take longer……………Mike from Florida.

“Can someone that’s been in a Gunfight tell that Muthafukka that’s never been in a Gun Fight the flaws in his Arm a Teacher Plan.”……..Samuel L. Jackson.

Response from Tony Shaffer who I believe was in the Military and a guest on Fox News…….”I’ve been in a Gunfight and the person without a gun always loses, this isn’t Hollywood.”
    Samuel L. Jackson’s net worth is $200 million dollars. Wow, you can make a lot of money being the Black guy in every movie ever made in the last 40 years.

Unhappy Homo Olympic skier Gus Kenworthy who came in last in the competition had to slam Ivanka Trump for being at the closing ceremony of the Olympics. I guess he feels left out because he didn’t get a medal and needs some attention. Gus claims that Ivanka didn’t work hard like the athletes and shouldn’t be there. Maybe Gus should have worked a little harder and he wouldn’t have come in 17th.

Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of Canterbury said that Sharia Law is NOT compatible with English Law. No shit, Justin, Sharia Law is a barbaric law of a barbaric ideology to say the least. Do the Brits really think that these sub human murderers and rapist are going to assimilate into civilized society? I think we stand a better chance of Liberals embracing common sense. Did I just say Liberals and common sense in the same sentence? I must have had a senior moment brought on by a brain fart.

A guy broke into my house last week and stole the TV remote. Now he drives by the house and changes the channels……….Sick bastard.

Speaking of Liberals, they appear to be turning on Diane Feinstein as she seeks a sixth term. It looks like she’s not Bat Shit Crazy enough for them. If you’re not a rabid drooling lunatic, they don’t want you. I think Moms Mabley Maxine Waters is who you have to aspire to be like to get elected in California these days. Do you think it has anything to do with all the drugs consumed out there during the Summer Of Love in 1967 that has anything to do with them losing touch with their sanity?

Breaking News: Michele Obama is releasing her memoirs. Try and contain your enthusiasm.

Oakland, California Democratic Mayor Libby Schaaf thinks she’s Paul Revere. She’s out warning the illegal immigrants of Oakland that ICE agents are coming to get them. One if by land and two if by sea. Atta girl Libby, you’re doing your part to turn California into a shit hole.
    Damn those Republicans, they’re deporting all your voters. Poor Libby, it’s so hard to win an election when you have no accomplishments to run on.
    UPDATE: In the three days after Ms. Paul Revere made her ride, ICE Agents swooped in and arrested 150 illegal immigrants, many with criminal records……….GOOD WORK, GUYS!

I hope no one tells those dopey kids that are eating laundry pods that there are popcorn ceilings out there.

The GANG known as The Black Caucus is condemning Israel for deporting illegal immigrants. These phony Coco Puff Kids who haven’t muttered a word about the atrocities committed by Muslims in Africa are concerned with Israel’s immigration policies. They are nothing more than a gaggle of disingenuous incompetent Black politicians.
    Let us not forget about the spineless American Jewish community who have all but abandoned Israel.
    While Israel fights a daily battle for their very existence, Marsha and Murray sit around whining about nonsense instead of coming to the defense of Israel.

The Donald comes through and saves $1.4 billion on the new Air Force 1. Politicians on both sides of the aisle are dazzled as they’ve never seen someone in office keep their word. Is it possible that honesty will become the norm in politics? Who am I kidding.

“I fight crime everywhere, except Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore….Fuck that shit.”………Superman.

OREGON, Portland State University: A band of Snow Flakes got upset and walked out of a seminar and destroyed the sound system when the speaker, a female biology professor said that there was a difference between men and women. They started calling the professor a fascist and a Nazi. I wonder what marks these geniuses get in biology?

Obama said that he won’t be attending the memorial service for Billy Graham. I guess the chastising he got from the crazy Liberals scared him off. I doubt if he’ll be missed. Atta boy Barry, you folded like a cheap Robert Hall suit.

Kevin Spacey’s Youth Foundation to close…….Ya think.

Oregon bill #4135 was voted on and passed. This bill allows the Oregon Medical profession to withhold food and water from certain patients with dementia and Alzheimer’s. Oregon was the first state to approve assisted suicide. It sure doesn’t appear to be a pro-life state.

This is brought to you by the same Liberal mentality that brain washed women into believing that they have the right to decide to kill babies. Planned Parenthood is sure making a lot of money off that con job. Lets see how Oregon turns a profit on this decision.

They’ll have to come up with a cute little name for it because STARVATION CENTERS isn’t going to work. How about, EXCESS WEIGHT REDUCTION CENTERS. Come and see us and you won’t even know you’re on a diet because, guess what, You Have Dementia and you don’t even know your name.
    Remember, these are those so called compassionate Liberals. There’s an oxymoron if ever there was one. It’s almost as bad as tolerant Muslims.

One day you are young and super cool and the next day you have a favorite grocery store and your own bench at the park……….How the hell does that happen?

The Donald refers to Jeff Sessions as Mr. Magoo behind closed doors. I think I like that better than calling him Dopey of the Seven Dwarfs. Both of them seem to fit as he is both myopic and looks like Dopey. The bottom line is that he’s a useless Attorney General and just another career politician and part of the swamp that we don’t need. Bad call on his nomination, I think he was a sleeper cell of one. As a matter of fact, he still looks like he’s sleeping, hence, the dopey look.

A story in Thursday’s New York Post said that more than half of Americans think that The Donald is a racist. I guess that all the other things they threw at him failed so they’re back to the OLD LIBERAL STAND BY OF RACISM. When nothing else works, throw that out there. Democrats have been milking that forever……You don’t agree with them, you’re a racist.

I received a great e-mail last Thursday from my editor Paul. It said that the Left doesn’t hate the NRA, They Hate YOU!
    Without rehashing the whole article, it’s true. They hate you because you won’t give up and surrender to their insane ideology. They want to strip you of all the rights guaranteed under the AMERICAN CONSTITUTION, plain and simple.
    The Mid-term elections will be here before you know it and we can’t get lax. Quite a few Republican’s have decided not to run and they’ll have to be replaced. It’s a must, we have to keep control of both the House and Senate and pick up seats. The last 8 years under Obama has shown us just how destructive Liberal Democrats can be to our country. Lets keep the momentum going and crush the fuckers.

Just when I think that Coco Puff Kids can’t surprise me anymore, along comes 32 year old Lisa Palmer. Lisa was a student at Hunter college, but when she decided to drop out, she didn’t want to vacate her dorm room. Lisa has now been living there for two years and hasn’t paid a dime. My question is, what the hell is wrong with Hunter college? Lisa has a job, so she has to leave the room and go to work. The minute she leaves the room, you change the lock, is that so hard? So far this has cost the geniuses that run Hunter college over $92,000, not counting lawyer’s fees. It’s just another spineless Liberal reaction to a situation.
    Lisa is complaining that it’s hard for a 32 year old woman to have to live in a small room like that…………Hey Lisa, MOVE THE HELL OUT.

If four Canadian’s came to a 4 way stop sign at the same time, they’d all eventually die there.

Dobby, a five hundred pound gorilla statue that has been in a Texas City park for the last 20 years has been removed because 45 people claim that it’s insensitive. After a big uproar from the town’s people, the city fathers have decided to put Dobby back. Why would Dobby be insensitive or offensive, he’s a statue of a gorilla? He only becomes insensitive when those complaining equate Dobby with Black people. All of a sudden Dobby has become insensitive after 20 years. Dobby is not the only animal statue in the park. Hey folks, give it a break. I think everyone should have a banana and just chill out. I see marches on the park and a lawsuit in Dobby’s future from the chronically offended.

Muslim immigrants have set up NO GO sections in Germany where non Muslims aren’t safe to travel. This is the result of allowing these sub human barbarians into your country. I’m thinking that a unit of German Storm Troopers would go a long way right about now.
    This is the result of Germany losing its ambition to rule the world……..Fucking slackers.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "The militia of these free commonwealths, entitled and accustomed to their arms, when compared with any possible army, must be tremendous and irresistible. Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American … the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
    —Tench Coxe – 1788

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "The natural right of each individual to defend his own person and property against an aggressor, and to go to the assistance and defence of every one else whose person or property is invaded, is a right without which men could not exist on earth."
    —Lysander Spooner (1808-1887)

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The lady doth protest too much: "Let's talk about how the NRA has grabbed people by different parts of their body and caused people to have a lack of courage. Again, another false choice. I'm in favor of the Second Amendment, and I also want smart gun safety laws. Assault weapons should not be walking the streets of a civilized country."
    —Sen. Kamala Harris

does anyone know where I can get one of these walking ar's? that would be cool..

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "Without the 90-plus percent black vote, the Democratic Party, at the national level, is in deep trouble. This explains why they race-bait. Constantly."
    —Larry Elder

Top Bottom