• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "So, just so we're clear, you can say 'my body, my choice' when it comes to killing your baby, but I can't say 'my money, my choice' when it comes to paying for it?"
    —Allie Beth Stuckey

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    “Is killing a known terrorist wrong? I ask this, did the terrorist allow any of his victims quarter? No, then allow him no quarter, and hoist the black flag.”
    ― T.R. Wallace

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "If we desire to insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War."
    —George Washington (1793)

"If [Republicans] were doing this [closed-door impeachment], you would be beating the s—t out of all of us."
    —Sen. Lindsey Graham to the Leftmedia

"It speaks highly of the President that he was willing to go to the [World Series] game and speaks poorly of Washington's fans [that they booed him]. On the day the President addressed the nation to announce our soldiers had taken out the leader of ISIS the DC press corp was treating Al Baghdadi with more reverence than Trump and its residents were booing the President."
    —Erick Erickson

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At some point in time Conservatives are going to have to fight fire with fire. If we don’t beto and his boys will load us into cattle cars for a one way trip to the re-education center.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "President Trump deserves credit for ordering the operation that killed Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. ... Would Joe Biden have done the same? Unlikely. The former vice president advised Barack Obama not to carry out the raid that killed Osama bin Laden. As Mark Bowden, author of 'The Finish: The Killing of Osama bin Laden,' explained in 2012, 'The only major dissenters were Biden and [then-Defense Secretary Robert] Gates, and before the raid was launched, Gates would change his mind.' ... According to Bowden, Biden told the president that 'if the effort failed, Obama could say goodbye to a second term.' At the moment America had the man responsible for the 9/11 attacks in her sights, Biden was worried about politics, the absolute last thing a commander in chief should be thinking about in such circumstances. ... Yet, rather than praise Trump for ordering the killing of Baghdadi, Biden blasted the president, declaring the raid succeeded 'despite his ineptitude as commander in chief.' The man who opposed the bin Laden operation criticizes the man who approved the Baghdadi operation? That's rich. And it was the Obama-Biden administration's withdrawal from Iraq in 2011 that allowed the Islamic State to rise from the ashes of defeat and build a caliphate the size of Britain. Talk about ineptitude."
    —Marc A. Thiessen

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "Billionaires don't deserve their money. You deserve it even less. The government deserves it least of all."
    —Frank J. Fleming

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The BIG Lie: "I do not know the identity of the whistleblower, and I'm going to make sure that identity is protected."
    —Adam Schiff, whose staff coordinated with the whistleblower

Village idiot: "Unless you are a homophobe, [Pete Buttigieg is] married in a very traditional marriage."
    —Joy Behar

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Village idiot: "Unless you are a homophobe, [Pete Buttigieg is] married in a very traditional marriage."
    —Joy Behar

I hate that woman.:wacko:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "The Washington Post published a story claiming Barack Obama is a 'Conservative.' Which makes sense considering they also believe: Biological men can be women. President Trump is a Russian puppet. And ISIS terrorists are 'Austere religious scholars.'"
    —Charlie Kirk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "Difference between Mike Bloomberg and Elizabeth Warren/Bernie Sanders is that Bloomberg is trying to buy the election with his money and Warren/Sanders are trying to buy it with yours."
    —Brit Hume

"When you consider what an enormous windfall gain it is to be born in America, it is painful to hear some people complain bitterly that someone else got a bigger windfall gain than they did."
    —Thomas Sowell

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A most famous quote and its Brief history
    Albigensian Crusade
    In 1204, he was named a papal legate and inquisitor and was sent by Pope Innocent III with Peter of Castelnau and Arnoul to attempt the conversion of the Albigensians. Failing in this, he distinguished himself by the zeal with which he incited men by his preaching to the crusade against them. He was in charge of the crusader army that sacked Béziers in 1209.[2] There, according to the Cistercian writer Caesarius of Heisterbach, Arnaud Amalric responded when asked by a Crusader how to distinguish the Cathars from the Catholics,
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius (Kill them. For the Lord knows who are His.

This is the origin of the modern phrase, "Kill them all and let God sort them out."

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. Winston Churchill

Did you know

When Churchill traveled by ship during World War II, he had a lifeboat mounted with a machine gun so that he could, “resist capture at all costs.” tonsoffacts.com

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. Winston Churchill

Did you know

When Churchill traveled by ship during World War II, he had a lifeboat mounted with a machine gun so that he could, “resist capture at all costs.” tonsoffacts.com
    People are not sure if all of this happened
    In another recounted exchange, Lady Astor said to Churchill,If you were my husband, I’d poison your tea,” to which he responded, Madam, if you were my wife, I’d drink it!The retort has sometimes been attributed to one of Churchill’s friend, Lord Birkenhead.
    http://thecasualobserver.co.za/churchill-lady-astor-classic-insults-and-witticisms/

poppop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    "Come and take it" uttered by some Texans when santa anna demanded they turn over a small cannon

Top Bottom