• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just mailed off your address and the tidbit that you are super interested in buying some more of them yummy steaks that are sold off the back of them tiny little trucks by them guys out on parole.

Told them to bang on the door really hard because you are hard of hearing also. Next comes telling them that you want the steaks and if you are not home it is ok to just leave a half case of steaks and take the flat screen.

THEN ---> calling Brighthouse and have them install service to your house when you are off at w***. --- SAWMAN

I appreciate that Saw. And tell ALL the steak guys you can find that I can't get enough of the grisly horse meat goodness.

Maybe I'll sheet this thing with stainless steel, install burners and turn it into a crematorium.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I just mailed off your address and the tidbit that you are super interested in buying some more of them yummy steaks that are sold off the back of them tiny little trucks by them guys out on parole.

Told them to bang on the door really hard because you are hard of hearing also. Next comes telling them that you want the steaks and if you are not home it is ok to just leave a half case of steaks and take the flat screen.

THEN ---> calling Brighthouse and have them install service to your house when you are off at w***. --- SAWMAN

wow,you are a mean man.....

I like that in a man...:rant:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Go out and check that the thing is still out there. The deputy that lives across the street told me this morning that he was running radar last night and he ticketed something that looked exactly like that for 62 in a 45 on 9 Mile Rd.

He said that he thought that the driver had fell out somewhere around the helo landing field. He had it towed. --- SAWMAN

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It made it through the storm fine but almost got destroyed this morning. I strapped it to my work truck and trailer last night to keep it from leaving. Woke up this morning and almost forgot to untie it. Pretty sure it wouldn't be handle the torque of the mighty V6.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    NOW ---> The very best damn dog house in all of Beulah.

I have a bunch of 3cm 18X18" squares of granite for the floor. Stays super cool in the summer. --- SAWMAN

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He's got a 2100 square foot dog house with all new AC, heat, running water, and as I discovered today, suitable TV programming.

I was going to work on it today but between putting landscaping back in place, hiding the damage to his mom's cookbook collection, breaking up a dogfight with his "cousin" and staunching the blood flow from puppy claws I've been too busy.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I finally had a couple of hours to get the polycarbonate sides finished. Gonna have to backburner this project again for a little bit but thought I would experiment. So, I rolled it up on my soon to be demo'd rear deck to use as a rain shelter for a couple of months. When I rebuild the deck I may just extended out farther and solid mount this on top, then get the ends, doors and ventilation panels installed. Instead of putting it way back in the corner of the property I may have it on the deck off to one side so it's easy access.

Attachments

• IMG_20160506_191450639.jpg
      IMG_20160506_191450639.jpg
      643.1 KB · Views: 239

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just got a call from your wife. She said that she would give me a 20 dollar bill if I would come drag that damn thing off one day when you left for work. Being the nice guy that I am ... I countered with "$30 and it's gone".

On the way over I will try to find the little truck with them "really good steaks" on it so that they can leave you a case ............ and a bill. --- SAWMAN

Latest posts

Top Bottom