• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chaos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If some of our members want to learn how to make Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Ham, Sausage (breakfast, Italian, summer, bologna, polish), pepper sticks, smoked fish (Salmon, Tuna, King mackerel, Mullet) or most anything else, we can set something up. I will be smoking some black fin tuna this weekend along with some King Mackerel.

Here's what you should know..this sport is addictive...I have been apart of this [process of curing and smoking meats and fish since I was 5 yrs old. My Great Grandfather, Grandfather and Dad (who still does this every year), gave me the basics and I have continued on with their legacy. Once you have your setup (which cost a little to do it right) you may find yourself doing this instead of fishing, hunting, and taking care of the kids/Misses as much as you should. Be warned!

If you really would like to learn..Pm me. We can get together this Saturday, and while I'm smoking the fish we can talk turkey!

Mark

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Man - I can smell the meat at my house! Its killing me, but I want to see more!

Latest posts

Top Bottom