• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    that is a sharp mustang, a guy at my church is a mustang guy , he drag races them at atmore, his wife drives one to church that sounds so good, just saw a 1968 chevelle leave my neighbors yard for first time, body off total restore !! man it sounds awesome as well !!! Love some fast cars !!!

StorMay05

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where did you find this at? From my understanding there were only 15-20 made that year with both the cobra and Roush packages.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Have you taken it to the range yet?

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Where did you find this at? From my understanding there were only 15-20 made that year with both the cobra and Roush packages.

the wife and I found it off craigs list. we bought it from adcox imports on w street. it is a 3 owner counting us. the last owner had it since 2002, couldn't quote rousch numbers that year but I think a total of just over 8000 total cobras built that year in the hard top coupe.

Champ62

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the wife and I found it off craigs list. we bought it from adcox imports on w street. it is a 3 owner counting us. the last owner had it since 2002, couldn't quote rousch numbers that year but I think a total of just over 8000 total cobras built that year in the hard top coupe.
    Adcox has some nice cars and they are very easy to deal with.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Any dyno numbers ??

Adcox does have some nice cars. They had a Mercedes E65 down there about a year ago

AND ........ your not parking it overnight on the street are you ?? --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Any dyno numbers ??

Adcox does have some nice cars. They had a Mercedes E65 down there about a year ago

AND ........ your not parking it overnight on the street are you ?? --- SAWMAN

Parking it under my carport and it is bone stock so should be 305 horses

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Does this 'Stang have a blower ??

If the older Mustang SVT's were 380(w/ blower) how could this one only be 305 ?? I figured the Cobra alone to be more than 305,then Rousch'ed ....... ?? --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Does this 'Stang have a blower ??

If the older Mustang SVT's were 380(w/ blower) how could this one only be 305 ?? I figured the Cobra alone to be more than 305,then Rousch'ed ....... ?? --- SAWMAN

No blower just fuel injection. The stage 1 rousch is graffics and some light handling upgrades. The stage 2 is the 1 plus extensive handling upgrades. You don't get performance upgrades except in the stage 3. This cobra was factory rated at 305 where the standard mustang was around 225
    blkhwk308

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    10-4 ...thank you sir. Not to up on the Rousch stuff. About 7 years ago came REALLY close to buying a Steeda 'Stang. Seems it was a 2005 or 2006 model. Had a buddy that was "affraid" of it.

Got another friend that built up a Mustang SVT for his wife to drive. Changed blower pullys,exhaust,etc and sez it puts out about 465hp. Tried to buy that one from him and said his wife would not let go of it.

No matter the engine ...you got a great looking car their sir. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    10-4 ...thank you sir. Not to up on the Rousch stuff. About 7 years ago came REALLY close to buying a Steeda 'Stang. Seems it was a 2005 or 2006 model. Had a buddy that was "affraid" of it.

Got another friend that built up a Mustang SVT for his wife to drive. Changed blower pullys,exhaust,etc and sez it puts out about 465hp. Tried to buy that one from him and said his wife would not let go of it.

No matter the engine ...you got a great looking car their sir. --- SAWMAN

thank you sir we are going to enjoy it

Top Bottom