• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I really liked that show. Will it be available on regular TV as well ? (not really up on all this Netflix, etc.)

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    kant wait to see what happens with henry, and of course.....Vic, is she or isn't she ??
    that's the question........:eyebrows:

Tuck

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gotta say this is the only show I followed as well. They shouldn't have gotten rid of his older lady though. It doesn't fit with Vic being half his age & him her boss, but they played up the tension between them. Plus, she was attractive & spunky too. Ok, so I liked her! Lol. In fitting with the forum, it was cool to see him carry a 1911 instead of a Glock. Cool old school rifle too, not an AR. It all fit.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They released all 10 episodes of season 4 yesterday and I watched the first 2 episodes last night. The season premier had an unexpected event happen, I don't want to spoil it for people that haven't watched it yet.

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks, Not up to speed on all this high TV stuff, what is the process for signing up and the best route if any?

They released all 10 episodes of season 4 yesterday and I watched the first 2 episodes last night. The season premier had an unexpected event happen, I don't want to spoil it for people that haven't watched it yet.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you don't have a smart tv then buy this device --->http://www.walmart.com/ip/Roku-1-Streaming-Player/27299919 and buy a Netflix subscription ---->https://www.netflix.com/ set it all up, log in to Netflix, search Longmire and start watching season 4. All 4 seasons is available to watch on Netflix. Getting set up to watch Netflix is easier than it sounds if you are not tech savvy get someone in the age range of 12-40 should have no problem getting it set up or maybe there is some youtube videos to walk you through the process.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just finished a 40+ hour week even after having Monday off. Celebrating with a cold beer and Longmire. I'm rewatching the season finale of last season first so I can remember what the hell is going on.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I finished episode 3 of season 4 last night. I think it's the best season yet.

Top Bottom