• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Florida Man Arrested for Having Sex with an Alligator

Darwin also told police he had planned to chop off the alligator’s tail and pull her teeth as part of his revenge scheme...
    Yeah sure, revenge, that's the ticket. Bet the real story is he was wanting to get some gator head.

I predict this crazy stories that happen in Florida thread will be a very, very active thread.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I don’t have no sexual attraction to gators, but I wanted to teach this bitch a lesson. I could have just killed her, but that would have been too easy. She was getting what she deserved.

rotflmao....teach a pre-historic cold blooded reptile a lesson....thats a good one:party:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ahem.. South Florida. We don't do stupid shit here in God's country.

Jk. I was just having a discussion about all the crazy crap that I've seen at work over the last 20 years. It would have been newsworthy but ......what happens at work stags at work plus, if I told some of them, certain people would figure out who the idiots were and my ass would be in a serious crack.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ahem.. South Florida. We don't do stupid shit here in God's country.
    You know, I was gonna qualify that last post about this being the start of an active thread with a "what happens to the south of us" but figured I get Murphy'ed as soon as I did so and be proven wrong.

No doubt the weirdness we usually read about in Florida, from this gator "lover" to the fireworks-off-the-head-shooter (who was from Orlando) to beyond, usually take place in or comes from some place other than the Panhandle area.

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That gator story has to be a "Darwin" award winner! Seriously, what the heck?
    At least Mr Darwin had a good reason. Too bad the hiker didn't video record it.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    hmmm, that's about the weirdest thing I've ever heard

I see you're from TX. Stick around, everything may be big in Texas but Florida has everyone beat by a country mile in interesting ways to die. All self inflicted. We, sir, are the originators of "hold my beer and watch this".

StorMay05

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't get why people find all the craziness in FLA so strange. A quick history lesson, Georgia was a colony started by emptying out English prisons. Florida is where all the people unfit to leave in Georgia went. And as someone who's family has been in this state a long time, I can personally tell you the craziness has never stopped.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What gets me is all the craziness in other states peopel just accept.
    Example, anyone living in New Orleans.
    Anyone living in Chicago.
    New York City.
    Detroit.

While in North Carolina, some guy picked up by state police was admitted into onslow county jail. Smuggled in a 4" barrel colt revolver. Was strip searched, not cavity searched. But f****ng a alligator is crazy. We all know what people in West Virginia, Missouri bed with. There's cities throughout Arizona, Nevada etc where men aren't allowed to roll thier sleeves, drink soda, watch tv on Sundays, are pulled out of school in middle school and collect multiple wives and in Arizona, those are the normal ones. Ya sure someone in pensacola beach lives in a UFO. In New Mexico there's towns that believe they all spent time in a actual spaceship piloted by aliens.

We are not perfect, but we are not that bad either.

Top Bottom