• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If they're given Florida, will Trump build a wall along the Florida border?

No need to because we all know that no one wants to leave Florida. Beside requesting Florida and a few other Southern states, notice that this marxist clown didn't request any of the cold, gloomy northern states.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was hoping to make Florida the sacrificial lamb. Maybe we keep the panhandle.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    No need to because we all know that no one wants to leave Florida. Beside requesting Florida and a few other Southern states, notice that this marxist clown didn't request any of the cold, gloomy northern states.

I’m a native Floridian and I’m almost ready to leave thanks to the RHINOS who keep selling us out. As far the Black Panthers send there butts back to Africa back to the homeland. Something tells me that even with a free ticket and free home over there they wouldn’t go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Maybe but only if the good folks of the panhandle agree to get rid of the communists that lurk there.

I wish we could get rid of them and merge the panhandle into Alabama but it will never happen

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just another damn rabble rouser. He just wants something for free because he says his people were oppressed. Yes waaay back in the day some black people were oppressed, but were they his people? WTH knows....and he sure don't.

Idoono

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yes it could have or if the political patronage had been there parts of British West Florida might not have been given to Alabama and Mississippi. Florida would still stretch all the way to the Louisiana border at Bogulusa,La. and north almost to Montgomery.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Just another damn rabble rouser. He just wants something for free because he says his people were oppressed. Yes waaay back in the day some black people were oppressed, but were they his people? WTH knows....and he sure don't.

Idoono

love seeing people talk about their grandparents were slaves....seen a couple youtube videos about their oppressed grandma or grandpa...

if you are gonna bitch, get the math right first...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Odds are against it but..... The oldest man to conceive a child was 96. So a chid born into slavery in the last year of the Civil War (1865) could father a child in 1961. In turn, if a male child and that one father another child up to 96 years of age: A Grandchild of a Slave could be born as late as the year 2047.

If a slave was 20 YO in 1865, at 50YO (1895) fathered a child and that child turned 50 (1945) and fathered a child. That Grandchild of a Slave would be 73 years old today. Roughly 3% of the U.S. population is Blacks of 74 years of age and older. Not too much of a stretch. BTW: oldest woman to give birth was 66.

I did a few searches for "living grandchildren of U.S. slaves", didn't find any.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess school officials here in NW Florida are as easily triggered as those in more liberal enclaves of the country.

CRESTVIEW — An Antioch Elementary School father is blasting the Okaloosa County School District after he says his daughter was unfairly punished for telling another student during an argument that her dad owns a gun store.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20...-dad-owned-gun-store-and-she-had-guns-in-spat

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom