• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did some body say dragons breath ammo? Where tell me now damn it!!!

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    "You know how I feel about guns"
    Bwaaa Haaa Haaa!!! I literally spit my drink out. Lmao!
    And did anyone else notice the O/U make pump noises?

Last edited:

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So we now know what we all suspected, then being from Kalifornia and all. The dude, if no one else, is an anti-gun moron.

Also, the only one in that family with two brain cells is the DRUGGIE! Hell, at least he was smart enough CLOSE THE BLINDS.

The school counselor lady is at least letting the gears in her head start to turn. She seemed ready to bludgeon her zombie neighbor to death with a ball peen before her moron husband stopped her.

The older man, the one who used the shotgun to kill the walker, I don't agree with every move he makes, but he knows enough to use a gun and isn't under any stupid delusions about everything eventually being ok. He knows it's all over and he is irritated that no one else gets it, except maybe the druggie gets it.

They keep talking about going to "the desert". What, do they have a house out there? Is there something out there they're trying to get to? Or is it just "let's just go somewhere that isn't here"?

I observe that these people still aren't doing all the "little things" that the group from Atlanta was doing from day one. Closing doors behind them, shutting blinds, barricading doors, dousing flashlights, picking up items to use as weapons (shovels, pipes, tools, etc.), scavenging for supplies (abandoned ambulance), etc. The fact that they are not doing the little things now shows me they don't have a survival instinct yet. Unfortunately, they will have to learn the hard way. I think that not every one of the Atlanta group had to learn the hard way to pick up things to use. Not that they were immediately experts, but come on. After just a couple short weeks, Glenn was making solo supy runs into Atlanta downtown.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I observe that these people still aren't doing all the "little things" that the group from Atlanta was doing from day one. Closing doors behind them, shutting blinds, barricading doors, dousing flashlights, picking up items to use as weapons (shovels, pipes, tools, etc.), scavenging for supplies (abandoned ambulance), etc. The fact that they are not doing the little things now shows me they don't have a survival instinct yet. Unfortunately, they will have to learn the hard way. I think that not every one of the Atlanta group had to learn the hard way to pick up things to use. Not that they were immediately experts, but come on. After just a couple short weeks, Glenn was making solo supy runs into Atlanta downtown.

That's because this is just the beginning nobody knows what is going on, if you remember TWD started off everything was normal the Rick gets shot, goes into a coma, and when he wakes up everything is over ran including the military.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They could have gotten some better actors for the show. The whore from SOA and Pablo Escobar just ain't cutting it. Huge yawnfest

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So this Dragon's Breath is outlawed in Florida, anybody know how to get some? Looks like it's not illegal in Alabama but I've never scene it for sale anywhere.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's because this is just the beginning nobody knows what is going on, if you remember TWD started off everything was normal the Rick gets shot, goes into a coma, and when he wakes up everything is over ran including the military.

Yeah. But like I said, it only took Glenn a couple weeks to start making solo runs into zombie central. You don't learn that in two weeks without having some smarts to start with.

bohica762

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I think Mr. Hoplophobia will end up being shown the error of his ways. And it is weird that only the Junkie has all his stuff in one sock, everyone else except the Older Shotgun Wielding guy, hasn't got a clue. Even in the beginning of such a scenario you'd think people would have some semblance of situational awareness, .ie closing doors and such. Don't they already worry about stuff like that? Or is it just me that does that? It seems a lot of the mistakes, mentioned above, are contrived by the writers to show the "babe in the woods" factor. Sooner or later they'll have to wake up or die.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I really like the show. I hope it's an ongoing thing.
    Me too, although with just a six episode season I guess the "Suits" weren't totally convinced it would take-off like TWD did.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah. But like I said, it only took Glenn a couple weeks to start making solo runs into zombie central. You don't learn that in two weeks without having some smarts to start with.

Rick was in a coma for 45 days and (correct me if I'm wrong) it was episode 3 before Rick went to Atlanta so Glen had already been in apocalypse for 2 months or so.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Rick was in a coma for 45 days and (correct me if I'm wrong) it was episode 3 before Rick went to Atlanta so Glen had already been in apocalypse for 2 months or so.
    Correct. 2 months and you're guaranteed to be long out of supplies.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

How many of those 45 days were post disaster?

I often do wonder how the original group all found each other and teamed up in that RV on the highway. Most of them are long gone of course, but I wonder how long after the disaster they found each other and decided to stick together. Probably much too late for a flashback episode to resolve that.

Top Bottom