• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    so, out of all the announced,and probable canidates for potus...who stands firmest on the 2nd amendment?

i go with Huckabee, he did write a book, God, guns, gravy and grits...and i love all three of those.....:becky::thumb:

how the heck do you make a poll here>

Last edited:

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From what I have seen Ted Cruz.

Huckabee is NOT what this country needs. I don't believe he has the stones to take on the libs, RHINO's and progressives that are so rampant on capitol hill.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    From what I have seen Ted Cruz.

Huckabee is NOT what this country needs. I don't believe he has the stones to take on the libs, RHINO's and progressives that are so rampant on capitol hill.

cruz, walker and huckabee are my choices for top three so far..the only way i would vote for jeb, if hitlery was the demoncratic pick against him...

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    please, do not pick your nominee SOLELY by the fact that he/she may support the 2nd the mostest. There are so many other issues at hand. That is not to say that is an obvious issue, but there are other issues.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    please, do not pick your nominee SOLELY by the fact that he/she may support the 2nd the mostest. There are so many other issues at hand. That is not to say that is an obvious issue, but there are other issues.

i do not, but since this is a gun forum, ergo the question relating to gun ownership...

but you can believe, i am not a progressive, by any definition....

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Caveman, I see what you mean but there are PLENTY of people that are single issue voters(and 2nd amendment holds a large minority at the least, as well as gay marriage for/against).
    Personally, I can't support someone who spends a massive amount of time campaigning on a single issue. I want to know their stance on a variety of issues, so that I can reasonably expect they can react in a beneficial way to other issues that may pop up. (For instance, a candidate is pro life, anti-death penalty. I can expect him to take some kind of measures when it turns out Los Francistan is gassing it's citizens in mass, be it military/embargo/etc, even if Los Francistan is our major supplier of coffe beans).

When a candidate spends most of the campaign smearing the competition, and running a single or limited campaign(that toes the party lines), I figure I can't trust him. The republicans did a pretty good job of crapping on our country. The democrats helped. Then the left took the reigns and continued to screw it up. The republicans didn't stop them.

Further, being pro second or pro fourth or pro thirteenth amendment is the same as saying I'm pro American. The amendments are our protection as citizens. The fact candidates have to declare a support of any one, or all, shows what a piss poor state we are in. One would think that a person wanting to be the name, face and voice of a country would be assumed to support all the amendments, and would run on a firm platform of the ability to make decisions on unexpected issues that may come up while in office. Our current president may be the progressive wet dream but he still managed to expand military operations in Afghanistan his first 4 years, asked congress to go tonwar more than once his second four years, and hasn't done much if anything to reign in questionable executive agency practices started under the bush administration.

Whatever a candidate promises, I fully expect them to further ensure the financial prosperity of the global corporate community. Each one has done so for as long as I can remember, and if they're weren't make the promises to do so then they wouldn't have the funds necessary to run in the election. But, jmo.

*i used a lot of examples. Los Francistan is not our major supplier of coffee beans. And I doubt any of the candidates are pro fourth amendment.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    maybe a better way to state it, is that i am for a potus that confirms, upholds, and does not trample the constitution like this pc of dung we have now.. all the amendments are important, but without guns, we are at the mercy of the government ...and the constitution is worthless then..

it is not a outdated document, made by a bunch of old dead white guys....it is a proven method of government rules to abide by..we need to read it and understand it more...the crop of low iq college grads the colleges put out these days are basically clueless, with their degrees in liberal arts and social working..

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    All candidates should be judged by how well they support the Constitution as a whole, that's the one I want to vote for. This crap that the Constitution is outdated is bullshit, if we had followed the path our Constitution laid for us we wouldn't be in this mess. A lot of what the Constitution was written to protect us from is happening now due to Liberal judges reversing laws meant to bolster the Constitution. It's time we get a true American in office that stands behind the Constitution and gets us back on the right track.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I absolutly agree with you guys. However, the potus doesn't amend the constitution.

Our whole system is bought and sold.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I agree MAXman, it starts with the Potus and one could hope it would trickle down from there. Too many of our congressional members these days just follow the money no matter if it smears the Constitution or not. I don't know how we reverse what has happened, it seems to me there are too many Liberals attacking the Constitution and not enough conservatives who support it.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Don't think that I'm attacking you Viking, because I'm not. But I think thatblinenofnthinking is what allows this ceap to happen. We say it's the liberals. Democrats say it's the republicans.
    They're the same shirts guys, manufactured by the same factory. It's just the emblem on front is different. We allow ourselves to get cought up in the presidebtial election, and get hung up on big drama/low impact issues, and meanwhile our legislative branch gets away with murder(so to speak).

I don't know how to fix it either. But I'm not gonna waste to much concern or energy on the subject,

Btw, the senate is using the presidential campaign as an excuse tondeath thier feet with a reworking of how the NSA stores our phone records.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I started reading comments and decided that since I can't personally attack anyone since the reorg there's just no fun in it.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I started reading comments and decided that since I can't personally attack anyone since the reorg there's just no fun in it.

now If you attack cheese grits....that is a whole nother story but seeing how you are from Alabama & a redneck, the chances of that is purty near none...

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Huckabee is a lying progressive who supports common core. Most republicans are useless for me. They hold all of Congress and still make excuses for not getting anything done.

Cruz is my number one so far. Don't care for many more than that.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cruz seems the most pro 2A but I would love to see Bill Whittle run for President! Someone that actually has balls and stands for what this country was founded upon.

Last edited:

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's probably the most Pro 2nd Amendment speech I've ever seen. Problem is the people attacking our 2nd Amendment rights don't have enough common sense to understand what he's saying.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom