• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    THEN - - -> I demand a LEO with his sidearm and a M4 carbine to sit right next to me,with his only duty to protect ME and MY family.
    A church should be the last institution to take away our God given rights.
    SHAME ON THEM !! --- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mormons had generally been solid center Republican, they had been tilting Left for a decade. Looks like they fell over. OC and Shall Issue State. They have a Law that says Places of Worship could implement firearms restrictions. These decisions just give evil doers another option. You either allow for protection of the Flock or the wolves will feast.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t attend church like I should, the wife drags me there a few times a year. The pastor knows most of the folks that attend church there pretty well and is aware of who carries. He has made the statement that our church wouldn’t be a very safe place for a person bent on killing innocent folks.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    https://www.infowars.com/guns-are-being-confiscated-under-red-flag-laws-in-oregon/

The FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task force has seized a former Marine’s cache of firearms using Oregon’s red flag laws after he threatened to “slaughter” far-left group Antifa.
    “If antifa gets to the point where they start killing us, I’m going to kill them next,” Shane Kohfield, 32, said. “I’d slaughter them and I have a detailed plan on how I would wipe out antifa.”

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^^ Of course the press used the pic of him wering a MEGA Hat. I'm not a Red Flag Law fan but when a person brings attention to himself, plans to go where he expects conflict with gun violence and clearly implies intent for after the fact vigilantism at a group while he has a history of bipolar disorder and PTSD (unfortunately always viewed as mentally debilitating): he created the problem.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Really makes you wonder if the "future-vision" fortune-telling technology used to save us all from these tomorrow-criminals could be put to better use...

Lesson here: don't talk anymore. Just don't post on online forums. Don't type on social media. Don't speak to anyone at the grocery store. Avoid eye contact. Be brief; be concise; move along.

The world is one giant "Soup Nazi" ordering process.

***this post was brought to you by Sarcasm and Disgust. The makers of Sarcasm and Disgust encourage you to turn off your electronic devices, go outside, and enjoy Nature before your tinnitus is replaced with the eternal hum of electric cars. Side-effects of Sarcasm and Disgust include snowflake-repellent behavior, better friends, deeper laughs, and a profound focus on what actually matters.***

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lesson here: don't talk anymore. Just don't post on online forums. Don't type on social media. Don't speak to anyone at the grocery store. Avoid eye contact. Be brief; be concise; move along.
    Just become a really, really, exceedingly gray Gray Man.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As they work to eliminate the 2A, they attach criminal liability to you 1A. They erase historical monuments, omit important history from curriculum while adding a dominant Left wing philosophy, create new adverse definitions for words that have long held a central meaning.
    Indoctrinate the young and silence the oppisition. IMHO.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    As part of his plan to curb gun violence in America, former Vice President Joe Biden is proposing that owners of assault-style weapons either sell their firearms through a voluntary buyback program or register their weapons with the government.

The proposal is part of a wide-ranging plan the Democratic presidential candidate unveiled Wednesday ahead of his appearance at a gun safety forum in Nevada.

BIDEN SAYS HE'S COMING FOR ASSAULT WEAPONS

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...ptions-sell-your-guns-to-the-feds-or-register

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court said Tuesday that a survivor and relatives of victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting can pursue their lawsuit against the maker of the rifle used to kill 26 people.The justices rejected an appeal from Remington Arms, which argued it should be shielded by a 2005 federal law preventing most lawsuits against firearms manufacturers when their products are used in crimes.The case is being watched by gun control advocates, gun rights supporters and gun manufacturers across the country because it has the potential to provide a roadmap for victims of other mass shootings to circumvent the federal law and sue the makers of firearms.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It's like most things: should you be "allowed" to make a case in court? I think so. But: "should" you have to pay for every penny of wasted taxpayer dollars for a frivolous lawsuit? YUP.

The real discussion becomes "what is a frivolous lawsuit?"...
    Add in the opinions of lawyers, and that's how we get a bogged-down legal system full of victims wanting to cash-in.

I wonder if these families would be suing Remington if Remington was just a gunsmith down the street barely paying his own bills?

If they truly wanted "justice", they'd focus on tangible fixes for future problems, not punitive settlements and "firearm advertising reform".

Don't worry: if their case survives the waterfall of appeals, and the victims get money because Remington made a gun, then the entire auto industry will have a target on its forehead from victims of drunk drivers.
    After all, the weapon and its manufacturer are the evil and culpable parties involved, correct? Well, NO, but that's what these misguided puppets will argue in court.

Meanwhile, no matter the final verdict, remember who ALWAYS gets paid: the lawyers.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    counties do not have to enforce federal law, the reverse also, feds cannot enforce state laws

elected sheriffs have enormous power, the highest in the county , and exceeding that of most federal units, if not all of them. it has been a while since I read it, but I was amazed

https://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2013/07/sheriffs-to-the-feds-you-are-on-notice/

News outlets in El Dorado County, California, report that a county sheriff has stripped state law enforcement authority from the US Forestry Service.

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/second-amendment-sanctuaries/

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like the U.N. has position vacancies for blue helmet targets. I'm not sure how much truth is in the article. Seems unless the disarmament is part of a formal "Forces surrendering", those "boots on the ground" Disarmament folks may well get a hot reception every place they attempt to take firearms that kept the owner alive. Might as well get some On The Job DRR Training with criminal gangs, see how that works out. I strongly encourage Sharron Watts to apply, If it saves one life; it's worth it: Right? She can go and actually try a do exactly what she wants LE to do to lawful firearms owners. U.N. probably won't pay as well as Bloomburg. Lol

Top Bottom