Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe the weather will hold

levi3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May's matches will be a return to pistol matches with a rifle side match for the 17th and a shotgun side match for the 23rd. Please make sure you have a sling for your rifle and shotgun as you will be transitioning from your long guns to your pistol. I PROMISE, not to make the side match TOO involved and to keep round count to a reasonable one. Rifle side match will be about 30 rounds between TWO magazines and the shotgun side match will also require RELOADING on your part. Shotgun will be about 10-15 shot shells of size no larger than # 6 and five slugs. So that means #6, 7, 7 1/2, 8, 9 are allowed, and slugs. Double 0 buck, 1,2,3, and 4 will NOT be allowed. Look forward to seeing you there.

levi3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm going to run my Frankenstein 1100 JJ and I built from parts we found in his shop.

levi3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Going to shoot ssp this week and brake in my new build in the side match. Then next week I'll shoot cdp and run Frankenstein in the side match.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can't make this one. Have to work part of the day and am turning in those 10.00 off coupons at the new Academy in Foley. Was early yesterday morning and got a free shirt, Used a coupon for shorts that FIT and don't go clear to your Knees. BUT the best part am picking up .22 at a great price. First I have seen around Foley at a good price ever. I think they are cheaper than Wallie World.

See you guys next week if I haven't spent all my money.

Choppa6

40 Watt Phased Plasma Rifle
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will be on Holiday in Orlando next weekend. At least I will be able to hit up Oak Ridge Indoor.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    so the 23rd... shotgun sidematch. Will an 18.5" barrelled shotgun be good to go or would a longer, 26", be better? Never done IDPA and intending to come out and participate on the 23rd. As its my first match, I might not be as well prepared as others. None of my shottys have a sling. Does a saiga12 meet qualifying conditions?

Is the shotgun side match integrated into the pistol portion or is it optional "side match" after the fact?

I'll be reaching out to a few of you guys to ask a few questions before my first IDPA match.

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Won't make it tomorrow. Still trying to solve my ammo issue with the XDm. Been working so many hours lately I haven't had the time to dedicate to finding the solution and I am not going to deal with malfunctions any longer.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    picked up some goodies today and ordered some more for this weekend. Super excited and hoping to have a fun time.

Top Bottom