• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

XD45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    its a good site , so far i have not found any guns i bought or looked at on it,,,,,, hope i never do

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have been using this site weekly to make sure that one I had stolen in Tallahassee in 2014 was still in FCIC. It was, and was recovered last week in Port St. Joe.
    I got it back Tuesday, and today it no longer shows up in FCIC, so apparently the site is accurate and well maintained. What a great asset.
    Wow. this is good news!! I'm happy you got it back.

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They actually caught the juvenile that stole it, and had good fingerprint evidence. But, he had already gotten rid of the gun and denied any knowledge of it, so the bowtie wearing liberal Juvenile Court judge refused to convict him because he" doesn't have any previous Felony convictions on his record". I got my chance to speak in court and told the judge that he would NEVER have any convictions as long as judges like him kept turning him loose. I'm probably lucky not to have gone to jail for Contempt of Court, because I kind of bared my soul to the judge. Didn't help, he still let him go. Of course, he's an adult now, and is currently in prison for burglarizing someone else. (Different judge). Still got one more pistol out there somewhere that the little "juvenile" stole, so I'll keep checking this site to make sure it stays in the system. Maybe it'll turn up some day.

Bull203

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sandspur6,
    Had my pride and joy stolen from my vehicle last night....... I filed a report immediately. Do you have any pointers as to what I should do next?

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sandspur6,
    Had my pride and joy stolen from my vehicle last night....... I filed a report immediately. Do you have any pointers as to what I should do next?
    After a few days, go pick up a copy of the police report and make sure that all the information about your gun is correct. The original officer in my case screwed up the model and serial numbers. I had to get the detective assigned to the case to correct it. Then, keep a regular check on this site to be sure that it was entered correctly in FCIC. If it suddenly fails to show up when you check this site, it has probably been recovered. Contact the LE agency you reported it to, immediately.

Last edited:

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the info, it’s showing on site as of this evening. I appreciate the info and direction
    Glad to help. Let me know if there’s anything else I can do.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Friend of mine just got his lcp back after 2 years and it was found 4 weeks after it was stolen.

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is there a site like this for Alabama? I have not been able to find one.
    Not that I know of. If there is, it would likely be run by A.B.I. You might check with them.

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, my second stolen gun has disappeared from the FDLE list. I contacted the detective that worked my case, and found out that my revolver has apparently been recovered over in Duval county by the Atlantic Beach Police Department. I am awaiting a call back from them to determine when they can return it to me. I will update this site as things develop.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Hopefully you will eventually get your firearm back . . . and in reasonably good condition.
    Also hope the POS thief gets what he deserves. Firearm theft should be considered more serious than if you stole money or a big scteen TV from somebody. --- SAWMAN

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So.....it seems that my revolver was used in a domestic Aggravated Assault, so it will be a little while before it can be returned to me. But, it’s been gone for six years, so I can wait a little while longer. At least I know where it is.

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tomorrow I make a serial number list. I figure my weapon will be taken in a self defense case before theft but you never know. Like the Lord says, thief in the night and such

Bull203

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I actually got the call today that mine had been recovered in a drug house raid. The investigator said it would be a while for everything to clear but I would get it back.... which is amazing news.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom