• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coolpapabell15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Bullets and Bones in Defuniak Springs will host a GSSF style match on Saturday April 4. The winner of "Division 1" (shooting a 10+1 Glock) will win either a Glock 42 or a Gen 3 Glock 19, depending on the number of competitors. I have included the match director's email for info...

Begin email:

As it stands right now, they are giving away a Glock 42. Here's the extra kicker: if 50 shooters show up (that's 50 bodies, not entries) and shoot, the giveaway prize will be a Gen3 Glock 19! So, less than 50 awards the 42 and 50+ awards the G19. What a range!! :)

Word also has it that 103.1 FM will be airing LIVE from 1100-1300 on match day. There might also be some surprise giveaways throughout the day too!

Match details..........

Registration begins at 0845. Start shooting at 1000. Match ends at 1600. ROs please be in place by 0915. If you come early, you can utilize the pistol range to warmup.

Fees: $30. Additional entries $10 (if you want to shoot the 3 stages more than once). The original fee gives you access to the range for the day. Rifles and shotguns welcome!

ROs: I'm always looking for volunteers to help with the match! These style matches are easy to get your feet wet in helping run a stage. Contact me if you would like to volunteer!

Stage breakout for magazine planning: 5 to Glock= 3 strings (magazines). Glock'M= 3 strings. Glock the Plates= 4 strings.

Magazine capacity: Div1 is 10 +1. Div2 is 6 +1. Revolver is 6. Women will be broken out from Div1. If more of you ladies shoot Div2 guns then I will breakout the Women division into W1 and W2.

Safety reminder: Eyes and hearing protection on at all times during the match. Finger out of the trigger guard until ready to fire on target. Muzzles ALWAYS pointed downrange. Listen to the RO commands to keep everyone safe! This is a cold range and there will be a marked safe zone. Holstered semi automatic firearms will have actions locked back-no magazines in the gun. Holstered Revolvers will be checked. Check your range bags to be aware of where the muzzle is pointed when bringing the firearm out.

Come out, bring your friends, and let's have a good time on the range!! Please contact me with any questions.

See you soon!

Bob Curry
    Match Director

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So they will be giving away only 1 gun for a $30 dollar entrance fee? That is one expensive 42!!

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I don't shoot matches that does not have a power factor limit :behindsofa:

I kidding only :D

Staff online

Top Bottom