• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since I finally got my entertainment system close to what I want I've been spending most of my free time exploring music the way I like it. I have found so many amazing unknown artists, great music and revisiting the stuff I used to listen to on a daily basis (and I fully intend to live that way again). I thought I would get a thread going where we can post any good music and music videos we find or just want to share.

First up is this hottie from Italy playing one of my favorite guitarist's compositions. Her rendition of Joe Satriani's Satch Boogie.:hail:

https://youtu.be/aWkwHo18f3I

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm normally listening to outlaw country or heavier metal type music... but here's a cover of a classic that isn't too heavy for you old farts.

Enter Sandman // Iron Horse: https://youtu.be/3c7bISLhVl8

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm normally listening to outlaw country or heavier metal type music... but here's a cover of a classic that isn't too heavy for you old farts.

Enter Sandman // Iron Horse: https://youtu.be/3c7bISLhVl8

Too heavy for us old farts? Hehe. I don't listen to country., grew up with "classic rock" and think it sucks. My tastes are very hard, driving and eclectic but too out there for most people.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Seems to me Country is the only music left out there, the rest is noise...Am I the only one that does not listen to music at all anymore...I know my truck radio pre-selects are all set to talk stations.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Seems to me Country is the only music left out there, the rest is noise...Am I the only one that does not listen to music at all anymore...I know my truck radio pre-selects are all set to talk stations.
    I listen to Lex and Terry religiously every morning. They're pretty funny except when they go on their left wing ball sucking tirades.

Most new music sucks. Thank god for apps like I Heart Radio... currently listening to The Rolling Stones channel... now this is music!

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frank,

I only listen to music in my truck - either 60s on SeriusXM or Country but just as often I turn it off as a place to just think in quiet. Not a lot of current Rock I care for anymore.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Maybe it is my age? But I can hear a song or 2, most are crap then I change the station..I wish Kim Commando was on more than just Sat, There are a couple other tech shows I listen to, then the Cigar guy, the rednecks Rick and BUBBA, Rush, Sean, Cain...I seem to like the programs more talking about gear and computer issues. Football if a good game is on and in the truck, especially if AL is losing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom