Anyone running a CDNN Rem. 870 12 20" TACTICAL BARREL made by TARGET SPORTS...?

Was wondering if anyone has bought this made in china Remington 870 replacement 20" barrel...? I see it sells for around $70 + ship...wonder if its worth that or drop another $50 on top of that for a Remington made 18" barrel...used for home defense/ plinking only. Thanks

http://tinyurl.com/owob48f

My opinion is if a company makes their product in the US they usually go out of their way to brag about it. If they say nothing about it and you can't find anything about it after a 20-minute search on their website, chances are it's made by 8-year-olds with hammers and lead paint in some place like Uganda or Mongolia...

It's a cheap no frills barrel. If it's going to be on a shotgun that's going to see some rough use, then this is the barrel for you. I have one on an 870 WingMaster that I received in trade. The receiver has a bit of rust on it so I'm going to blast the whole thing, Cerakote it and call it good.

Smitty
    “Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did, and it never will. Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.” — Frederick Douglass, August 4, 1857.

Thanks 4x4...I may just spend the extra $20 and get the mossberg made replacement barrel sold by MidwayUSA since it's my birthday month and they do give you x% off
    My opinion is if a company makes their product in the US they usually go out of their way to brag about it. If they say nothing about it and you can't find anything about it after a 20-minute search on their website, chances are it's made by 8-year-olds with hammers and lead paint in some place like Uganda or Mongolia...

22LR
    I've used a couple of CDNN's 20" barrels and also a 26" vent rib barrel. They have all been fine. Odd thing is that the vent rib barrel uses Winchester choke tubes....