• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Going out of town this weekend Nate. Let me get back to you on when I can get out to Milton.
    Will check with the wife and see. If you're willing to come up to pace, just on the east side of the 90 bridge, I can meet you after church on sunday.

jlg1972

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When can I pick it up, free Tuesday any time

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Waiting for the wife to tell me what her schedule is. I've got 3 boxes. Will be around Tuesday but not exactly sure when yet.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you still have some when my Form 4 is back - I will pick up some of both and my Octane. Have you asked the SS if they have any idea when they might get the 300 SPS in?

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    If you still have some when my Form 4 is back - I will pick up some of both and my Octane. Have you asked the SS if they have any idea when they might get the 300 SPS in?

No eta. They've been on order for 7 months but haven't heard anything from surefire

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nate,

Are you saying that YOU have it for sale or that Gemtech has it? The Gemtech .22lr subsonic is VERY accurate in several of my rifles, and I use it for squirrel hunting.
    How does that compare to .22 CCI quiet segment ammo? That is what I use on squirrels out a .22 24 inch barrel rifle w/o silencer.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I have not used that CCI ammo. While each firearm is its own thing, and I have 4 lots of the Gemtech ammo to test in each firearm, it often groups smaller than Wolf match target for me or at least one or more lots will in a given firearm.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have not used that CCI ammo. While each firearm is its own thing, and I have 4 lots of the Gemtech ammo to test in each firearm, it often groups smaller than Wolf match target for me or at least one or more lots will in a given firearm.
    I looked up there site and found out they do offer their own brand of a 42 grain bullet that seems to be a solid. I wonder who actually makes their ammo. I have not actually grouped the CCI offering, but if I do my part it kills squirrels and is very quiet being about like a pellet gun.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I looked up there site and found out they do offer their own brand of a 42 grain bullet that seems to be a solid. I wonder who actually makes their ammo. I have not actually grouped the CCI offering, but if I do my part it kills squirrels and is very quiet being about like a pellet gun.

That is what I got but have not tried it yet, thanks for the review. Hope it runs out of my Sig 420

Top Bottom