• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Present...waiting to help Brant set up targets.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I should be there in about 15.

My wife is out of town, so I had to take care of the dogs this morning. I didn't account for that when I set my alarm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I won't be there I sold my Xbox to some kid last night and at about 3 ltnis morning he decided it was okay to start texting then call me about it to ask me questions

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had a pisses poor showing. My 1911 had a few failure to fires. And my ar had failure to evertthing. Probably all just my fault idk.

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Had a great time today seeing everyone. I do think a lefty is gonna win that side match. Wait, is Jogan a lefty? That would be suspicious. Hmmm.
    JK, it's good to get out of your comfort zone a little, otherwise you're not learning anything. It was a really good stage though, nice and straightforward.
    I fumbled my first reload because of the coupler. Can't drop it, so I took too long switching mags, then forgot to send the bolt forward. Duh!
    I had a pisses poor showing. My 1911 had a few failure to fires. And my ar had failure to evertthing. Probably all just my fault idk.
    Could it be the new parts somehow?

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I finally got to meet some of the guys for the first time. The mega moderator, Mr. Calculated, that old Yankee liberal fart (just kidding Bird) and some others. Didn't recognize JWLinemonkey because he has gone to the bearded dark side.

Had fun watching and seeing what it was all about. Wasn't as physically torturing as I thought (based on Tennjeep's World Series home run slide from a previous match) so I would like to give it a ........shot sometime. Need to get a better understanding of the rules and tasks plus I guess I would need a better holster and mag pouches. So Jogan, guess I gotta get up with you on that.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The 1911 I ran about 250 though it 2 weeks ago, ran perfectly. The ar yes and yes an yes, 3 new mags. Plus I have this thing in my head that makes me shoot lefty, if ur coming out left. But the shitty part is I loaded those some 3 new mags and went to the open range. And the damn thing ran fine.

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    was a good match! and I set up the side match to run towards the left 'cause a few guys asked me to. I'm not lefty, but I can shoot both hands no problem. I threw in an extra reload 'cause the side matches were getting kinda stale with just the one reload. Didn't have any far targets, just a short little hoser stage. I'll put some time into one someday and make sure to punish anyone that doesn't know their rifle intimately....lol Sean, when you're ready, pm me and I'll get you some kydex worked up so you can come play with us! It's too much fun to just watch!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I had a blast today and I feel like I shot my best match since I started competing about 6 or 7 months ago. I'm especially pleased with my accuracy today. Great to see everyone, as always. Did anyone else's face get windburned?

As an aside, are you IDPA shooters more interested in photos or videos of yourself? Someone mentioned today that with all the go-pro's and other action cameras, he would rather have stills. What do y'all think? Maybe I should make a poll thread?

Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Like everyone else I had a great time today. Haven't shot IDPA in months. Was great to see all the fellas and pick on...err motivate each other. Feel like I did pretty good on the stages today, the scores will tell the truth though. As always it's practice practice practice.
    Thanks Jogan for the lefty stage, my speedy alter ego took over and mag changes were more efficient on the run. And I look forward to your "test" stage. Bring it!
    Vidoes or stills is fine, just get my good side...usually taken just looking at my feet.
    My face got windburnt as well. See y'all at the next one.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had a great time as always, Finally got to meet Sean and enjoyed talking to him.Would like to thank the SO for keeping me moveing in the right direction as I am getting alittle forgetfull at times. I only tried to RED LIGHT twice...No not the whore house...Drag Racers will know what that means. Also gave me some pointers on how to shoot.

Cal Steps, Don,t feel bad. I have had more than one day like that. Don't have enough time to write all them dow.

Tenn, I like the vids for myself as I watch them to TRY and improve.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I just checked the video from my camera and now I remember why I had to do a second reload on Stage 2. It took me 3 shots to hit the steel, which left me with only 2 left for the swinger. Bummer.

hukdizzle

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good seeing you all again, yesterday was a lot of fun and it felt good to shake off the rust. Some of you cats have been putting in serious work since I last shot in October. I need to step my game up!

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    have the scores from last week gone out? i logged into the idpa website and it isn't showing anything

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tenn,I'm glad I'm not the only one that took3 shots to hit the steel . The first time I missed it I said to myself you never miss the steel,second time I won't type what I said to myself. Then it was hell with it,empty the mag at the swinger with the tried and true spray and pray. I think I missed.LOL

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom