• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gonzo

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hate giving bad reviews, but I had a bad experience on this one. He told me he worked in fort Walton, so I agreed to drive out of my way, from Holley, to meet him after work. We agreed to meet at Lowe's at 6pm. Another forum member and I were there at 530. I called him then and he said we were still on and that he would be there on time at 6. At 615 I called him, he answered, I asked if he was still on his way, he replied "uuuuhhhhh uuuuhhhh ummmmmm", then hung up on me. We called him several other times, while getting the ignore button, until 645 when we finally left. I left the guy messages, texts, and a PM hoping to at least give the guy the benefit of the doubt or a chance to come up with a decent lie lol. I've had no response. So there it is. I gave a week for an explanation and nothing.

wareagle50

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    In the over two years I've been a member here, not one bad experience. Been doing some of the different facebook sites over the last couple months, have had 3 different deals go bad. Not showing up, saying gun is LNIB and it looked like he drug it behind his car, and one jackass who said that he would give 25% less than we agreed on. So with all the new members joining I guess we are gonna get a turd in the punch bowl everynow and again. Thanks for letting us know, and sorry it happened to you.

Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Yea It did suck but we did get to get our attaboy we helped an elderly feller load a toilet into a satarn backseat

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Thanks gonzo. Will add that "little boy that probably lives with his mom" to my list of who NOT to do buisness with.

NOTE to joepainter: Don't bother answering ANY of my adds. AND .......... have a wonderful day. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom