• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ezjunior

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If u Guys are looking to get into the suppressor market or purchasing a new can, Little Jack's guns is the way to go.. Nate is a great guy to work with. His pricing is fair and honest.. Me being new to suppressors i didn't know a thing.. Nate took me to the range and let me shoot a couple cans. He explained everything in detail.. I fell in love with shoot suppressed.. I brought two cans that day.. I'm never going anywhere else for class 3 products, Little Jack's is it for me.. I would recommend u get a NFA gun trust it makes it very easy. Again SHOUT OUT to Nate at Little Jack's Guns.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Updated.

I'm setup as a "powered by" dealer for Silencershop. It's a no muss/fuss setup. If it's in stock on their site, select me as your dealer, they'll take care of all the paperwork and send it to me where you'll pick it up once the form 4 is approved. If you decide to go that route, let me know. I'm in the process of setting my pricing. There's almost 200 cans on the site so I may not have been able to adjust it yet. I'm still trying to save you some $$$.

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Had a couple of Octane 45s come in today. $680 out the door. Available in a variety of thread patterns. You can swap out the end caps on these for 9mm size to get some extra suppression on 9mm hosts. Let me know if you have any questions.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If u Guys are looking to get into the suppressor market or purchasing a new can, Little Jack's guns is the way to go.. Nate is a great guy to work with. His pricing is fair and honest.. Me being new to suppressors i didn't know a thing.. Nate took me to the range and let me shoot a couple cans. He explained everything in detail.. I fell in love with shoot suppressed.. I brought two cans that day.. I'm never going anywhere else for class 3 products, Little Jack's is it for me.. I would recommend u get a NFA gun trust it makes it very easy. Again SHOUT OUT to Nate at Little Jack's Guns.

This times 10. He was my first NFA class guy also. I didn't buy the suppressor from him, but he took care of all the leg work. He knows the job!

Doc

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Updated.

Things have been picked over pretty good. Lots of stuff out of stock at the distributors.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sorry, every time I wanted to send you a PM something else kept throwing me off.

All I've got on hand now are the g5-22 and the saker. Got rid of the tirant last week.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Only thing I've got is the Gemtech 22.

Still waiting on the spectres and sparrows but it looks like all of those are spoken for except one sparrow.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    thought Id dig this up.

Any updates? Whats an Omega 9 fetch nowadays?

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I've got a spectre II and a Saker 762 on hand. Interest has waned so I've not been pushing the suppressors much. Form 3s are much quicker now so I can get stuff easier. Still doing transfers for NFA items.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Bump.

I've got a Spectre II and a Saker 762 to get rid of. Saker is the MAAD mount but will swap it out for ASR with whatever muzzle device you'd like. PM if you're interested.

The Pitt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nate what do you have in your current inventory for suppressors? Still a SilencerShop vendor or vendor for any other sources?

Top Bottom