• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice rifle. I'm not a Dem or a liberal but I think it's important to clarify the difference between a Liberal and a Left Winger, although the term is often used as one in the same. A real liberal may or may not like firearms, but they aren't going to try to use govt power to stop you from owning one. The left loves firearms, when they have them, but they don't want us ignorant deplorables with them, and are more than willing to use govt power to kick down your door, kill you if need be, and take your firearms by force. And currently, the Dem party is being taken over by left wingers and not true liberals. This is a very dangerous thing. Ben Shapiro and others do a great job distinguishing the difference between liberals and the left. Another thing, a real liberal would never join forces with Islamists but the left not only will, but have, and contrary to the media's lies about Islamists, besides the left, you will not find a more dangerous and tyrannical group!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The gun has a 223Rem chamber. I have never shot 5.56X45 ammo in this gun and do not reccomend it.
    Personally,I would buy one of them $400. AR's chambered in 5.56X45 to shoot all that NATO and steel cased ammo thru. ---- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    BUMP for more pics.
    This is the gun that the most sophisticated shooters,hunters,and general gun owners need/should own.
    Someone like me and . . . ? . . . well . . . really can't think of anyone more sophisticated than me. --- SAWMAN 20170216_152136.jpg 20170216_152008.jpg

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Lol
    6921341a4d35545b515b79c9f02207e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Actually . . . they are made in Slidell,La. using Pakistani artisan's, by HiPoint. But the KelTec mags will work in them with a little judicious sanding and fileing.--- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm a Libertarian. I believe in the smallest Federal government possible, and I strictly adhere to the constitution. I also believe that people should be able to do whatever in the heck they want as long as it's legal, and be left alone. The federal government doesn't need to meddle in the daily lives of US citizens. But like all men, I'm a dichotomy, and I believe that everyone deserves universal healthcare. You don't have to die like a dog because you get cancer. The war on drugs is a lie. The war on (insert name here) is a lie. You can be right wing or left wing, but realize it's all the same bird.

So out of respect for you and your sale, I don't know if you would consider me a liberal or a democrat. I just wanted to be as upfront as possible with you.

Publicly posted for your consideration,
    Ambien

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    You seem like a thoughtful person. You seem older. Guessing . . . 50+.
    I am really FINISHED dealing with the young and immature people unless they do not portray those characteristics. I will deal with any age,any sex,any color of person just as long as they are respectful,articulate, honest,and of high moral value. (At least as high as me.) I will gladly deal with anyone that has a legal right to own a firearm in the state of Florida,has his own transportation,has not been on welfare for the last 7 years,is not a multiple baby daddy,does not beat his wife,starve his kids,or kick his dog or cat.
    Do you sir,fit into those parameters ?? Do you want to buy this gun ?? If so,simply post "i'll take it" . . followed by a PM with your contact info.
    Thank you. Stay Safe. --- SAWMAN

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not entirely sure what the number of women that I have had off-spring with has to do with the price of tea in Pakistan, but no. I have no children. I have been divorced once, which may be of importance to you. The Cliff's Notes reads, I would go TDY, and she would go on Craigslist. She wasn't looking for used furniture either. My age is in the 35-40 age bracket, but as you said legal age shouldn't be an issue as long as your above criteria is met. I have never been a welfare recipient, and my beloved dog was cremated a few years ago and currently resides in an urn in my living room. She was an excellent companion, and I am in debt to her friendship.

Now that we have publicly clarified my character, I do note that this post is quickly approaching 6 years old. Your price is not off-base, but I was wondering if trades (in part or in whole) would be considered. I have varied items in my collection, and possibly something may peak your interest.

I publicly post this in the event that if you are open to trades, and we cannot come to terms, perhaps someone has the right item for you.

Thank you,
    Ambien

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I went back and rechecked my OP. I see that it sez - - -> QUOTE - - -> "NO TRADES".
    IMO the length of time that this item has been on this forum would not negate the rules that I origionally stipulated.
    Although you do have a right to ask,I do have a right to say . . . no thank you. --- SAWMAN

Vp1979

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    interested all though not much I
    of a poster cash Ava ailable
    For Sale ---> Benelli MR1 chambered in 223Rem -- 1:9 twist 16" bbl -- semi auto -- comes with one 5 shot OEM Benelli mag -- uses any AR mag,including the MagPul's. I have other 5 shot mags for sale also.

"Benelli Armi S.p.A. proudly presents the new MR1 line of semi-automatic rifles,that are the result of Benelli's Research and Development Centre's operational efficiency,added to Benelli's extensive technical experience and skilled constructional engineering."

The reduced number of components plus the extremely simplified and rational design provide highly reliable operational performances. The new rifles are practical to use and easy to strip and service,to the extent that they have every right to be considered as being the most innovative,accurate,safe,fast and stylish weapons of their kind available now on the market."

"MR! rifles are fitted with a prismatic magazine;their semi-automatic operation is based upon the patented Benelli ARGO(Auto Regulating Gas Operated)system,featuring a revolving bolt head built with three locking teeth that perfectly close the breech axially."

This weapon has,by far,the lightest recoil of absolutely ANY 223/5.56 semi-auto on the market today. It's trigger is superb and it constantly tests at 4lbs 6ozs on the Lyman scale. This weapon has been taken care of and always cleaned thoroughly after every firing. It is in superb shape.

The weapon has had it's share of hogs and deer in its sights and has always put them down with authority,using a handloaded 55gr Barnes TSX bullet. This weapon is $975. FTF at my house in Cantonment. NO TRADES. The scope and rings ARE NOT included in this price,however they ARE for sale. If you opt not to purchase the rings and scope,I will replace the rear sight and it will be sold with the gun.I will not sell this weapon to anyone that has less than 50 posts on this forum unless I have done business with you in the past. An "I'll take it" on the forum,followed by a PM and a phone call is how I do business. You have an absolute right to come see this weapon without any commitment to buy. --- SAWMAN
    PLEASE NOTE ---> I WILL NOT DEAL WITH ANY LIBERAL AND/OR DEMOCRAT.
    You seem like a thoughtful person. You seem older. Guessing . . . 50+.
    I am really FINISHED dealing with the young and immature people unless they do not portray those characteristics. I will deal with any age,any sex,any color of person just as long as they are respectful,articulate, honest,and of high moral value. (At least as high as me.) I will gladly deal with anyone that has a legal right to own a firearm in the state of Florida,has his own transportation,has not been on welfare for the last 7 years,is not a multiple baby daddy,does not beat his wife,starve his kids,or kick his dog or cat.
    Do you sir,fit into those parameters ?? Do you want to buy this gun ?? If so,simply post "i'll take it" . . followed by a PM with your contact info.
    Thank you. Stay Safe. --- SAWMAN

Vp1979

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pm sent. Let me know of the is copasetic for you. Also interested in the scope

Top Bottom