• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    For Sale ---> Benelli MR1 chambered in 223Rem -- 1:9 twist 16" bbl -- semi auto -- comes with one 5 shot OEM Benelli mag -- uses any AR mag,including the MagPul's. I have other 5 shot mags for sale also.

"Benelli Armi S.p.A. proudly presents the new MR1 line of semi-automatic rifles,that are the result of Benelli's Research and Development Centre's operational efficiency,added to Benelli's extensive technical experience and skilled constructional engineering."

The reduced number of components plus the extremely simplified and rational design provide highly reliable operational performances. The new rifles are practical to use and easy to strip and service,to the extent that they have every right to be considered as being the most innovative,accurate,safe,fast and stylish weapons of their kind available now on the market."

"MR! rifles are fitted with a prismatic magazine;their semi-automatic operation is based upon the patented Benelli ARGO(Auto Regulating Gas Operated)system,featuring a revolving bolt head built with three locking teeth that perfectly close the breech axially."

This weapon has,by far,the lightest recoil of absolutely ANY 223/5.56 semi-auto on the market today. It's trigger is superb and it constantly tests at 4lbs 6ozs on the Lyman scale. This weapon has been taken care of and always cleaned thoroughly after every firing. It is in superb shape.

The weapon has had it's share of hogs and deer in its sights and has always put them down with authority,using a handloaded 55gr Barnes TSX bullet. This weapon is $975. FTF at my house in Cantonment. NO TRADES. The scope and rings ARE NOT included in this price,however they ARE for sale. If you opt not to purchase the rings and scope,I will replace the rear sight and it will be sold with the gun.I will not sell this weapon to anyone that has less than 50 posts on this forum unless I have done business with you in the past. An "I'll take it" on the forum,followed by a PM and a phone call is how I do business. You have an absolute right to come see this weapon without any commitment to buy. --- SAWMAN
    PLEASE NOTE ---> I WILL NOT DEAL WITH ANY LIBERAL AND/OR DEMOCRAT.

Attachments

• MR1Ext.Mag-Silo.jpg
      MR1Ext.Mag-Silo.jpg
      39.2 KB · Views: 2,112
    • DSC00813.jpg
      DSC00813.jpg
      262 KB · Views: 2,107
    Last edited:

filthy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    beautiful rifle you got there. wish i had the extra cash, i would grab it in a heartbeat. glws:thumb:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The rings are the massive,6 screw,BlackHawk rings. These have the cross bolt with a 1/2" bolt head that holds these onto the 1913/pic rail. The scope in the pic is a Leupold VX-R 3-9X40 with 30mm main tube. This combo,shooting a Barnes 55gr TSX @ 3200fps,will absolutely hammer any deer and most likely any hog in Fla given proper shot placement. (Oh wait ..... you can't kill deer or hogs with a 223/5.56. Just don't tell the deer and hogs.)

This combo is sighted in for zero @ 50yds. The corresponding trajectory is:
    25yds --- .9" low
    75yds --- .6" high
    100yds --- .9" high
    125yds --- 1.0" high
    150yds --- .7" high
    175yds --- 0.0
    200yds --- 1.1" low
    As you can see,this combo shoots extremely flat. I can hold hair on a coyote all the way out to 275yds. I will add a pic of some targets that I shot a year or so ago with the above ammo. The orange dot measures 1.0" ---- SAWMAN

Attachments

• DSC01031.jpg
      DSC01031.jpg
      78.9 KB · Views: 1,707

Raymondpeed

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok, Thanks my cousin is looking for one and I have him your number.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    My friend Nancy told me that someone had better buy this gun before she gets back into power. --- SAWMAN

Attachments

• 730x420-83c9944d50b84a4436eb331ca8796c7c.jpg
      730x420-83c9944d50b84a4436eb331ca8796c7c.jpg
      41.3 KB · Views: 377

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She'll be fine. She's still mad because she thinks Russia invaded North Korea~;) hahahaha

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Uh-Huh . . . it shore iz.
    Who do you reccomend buying it ?? I couldn't stand to see this gun bounceing along in the bottom of Denny's river boat. --- SAWMAN

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Thats funny! But it wont happen because since he started fishing with you, I dont get the call anymore.
    Im looking for a buyer for you. Denny, you out there?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Please,someone buy this gun. Would really hate to have Nancy Pelosi make me turn it in. ---- SAWMAN

Latest posts

Top Bottom