• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Been digging thru some of the "stuff" that I have accumulated thru the years and came up with some "extra" brass.
    45-70 brass 85 pieces. $50. WW and Rem . . Some once fired and some twice fired. 444Marlin Brass,NEW, $.95ea This brass is FTF at my home in Cantonment. NO TRADES.
    More brass - - -> 7mm Rem Mag - - 20rds NEW // 29rds ONCE FIRED
    $30.00 for both FTF NO TRADES
    32 S&W Long - - 50rds AND 32 H&R Mag - - 63rds $25.00 for both. FTF NO TRADES --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Would the club member that promised me that he would buy the 30-06 and the 22-250 LAST FRIDAY please contact me to get this streightened out. I offered to place a "SPF" on the add for him which I did. Haven't heard anything from him since.

:bump: for the ammo that is still for sale. ---- SAWMAN

EDIT TO ADD: I believe that I have got the above "problem" solved. Thank you sir for your response.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    PM me your phone number and if I see some at a good price on Tues I will call you. I will most gladly pick up whatever you want and will find a way to get it to you.

Jake, got some other brass coming up for sale. PM me with what you may need. Will have 45-70 and 444Marlin coming up on Sunday. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The 45-70 brass that I have is mostly RP(Remington) and WW(Winchester Western). I have 10pcs or so of Hornady. Looks like I have about 100pcs total.

No corrosion or discoloration on the brass. All bright and shiney(like the top of my head). :smile: --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    No sir,sorry. When I retired I had a 20mm ammo can full of it. Since then(I'ts been a long time) I have slowly gotten rid of most of it. It was all LC72 MATCH. Now I find that I just might need the remaining 300pcs or so since I have a AR/308.

I will most certainly keep my eyes open for you though. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    No sir ... sorry. But --> about a year ago I was at my range shooting my 6.8. There were two older gentlemen down about 6 or 8 stations from me bangin' away. They seemed to be having a hard time,so during a break I walked down.

They were having scope problems and did not have the proper tools to fix it. I did,so we got it fixed and they continued to shoot. When they were leaving they walked down to thank me and asked if I wanted the spent brass. I said yes .... "I guess so." They got ready to leave and brought it down to me.

It was about 50-60 pieces of Win 270WSM. I kept it for awhile then traded it to another member of the club for some 454Casull brass.

I WILL keep my eye out for you though. --- SAWMAN

tphooks

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    do you still have the .270 brass for sale

Top Bottom